Justine

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2006, 05:19 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Last August, my friend was telling me that she was 2 weeks late for AF, so I told her that I would buy the PG test and she said she wouldn't test unless I did too (I was exactly due for AF) so I tested first and because 'I knew' it would be a BFN i just looked (after only 30 seconds and threw it away) and she tested and of course got a BFP! About 15 minutes later for some odd reason I was curious as to what mine looked like so i went back to the bath room and got it and there was a line, we read the directions and it said after 10 minutes it normally is an evap line so we weren't sure sence i threw it away right off the bat if it was BFP or not, so we waited 2 days and tested again and bam the line showed up in a minute and a half, i still didn't belive it so the next day i made my then DF (now DH) go get me another one and it showed up in a minute and a half too, so that night after work i bought one more just to be sure and it showed up right away, then about 2-3 days later I started bleeding, so i freeked out and we went to the er, and they did an ultrasound and nothing was there, and i lost it sence they wouldn't let dh go with me to the u/s they did an HCG and it was still elevated so i was told to go back to the docs in a week-two weeks and get retested. It was the worst bleeding I have ever had, and possibly TMI but I had a lot of chunks and they were bigger then quarters. By the time i went back to the docs around aug 23 I was still bleeding but my HCG was down to >5 so i wan't pregnant for sure then. Then by the end of September last year I still haddend gotten another AF and got worried I was pregnant again, the doc's ran a test and BFN so sometime around the first week of October they gave me a progesterone shot to bring on AF, I got it for kind of 3 days, well that caused me to get pregnant again we didn't think it would stick but he did....
I am praying for all of you ladies that are still trying for your little ones, i know its tough, especially if your pregnant again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search