New & think i may be miscarrying

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
MommyLovesLauren's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyLovesLauren
So a little about me first, I am a married 22 yr old sahm to my 1 yr old Lauren. For the past week i've been having some discomfort and pain real low in my belly and yesterday i had a streak of pink blood when i wiped but its way early to be my period. I'm bleeding alot now and darker blood than usual. My last period was abt 2 weeks ago, it lasted 2 days and was super light. I just have a feeling i'm miscarrying, i googled the symptoms but its just hard to be sure cause i didn't know i was preg. Would a preg. test come up positive still? Sry i'm just confused

October 2nd, 2006, 08:06 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi hun. I would def try taking an HPT to see if it comes up positive. It may be that your "light bleeding" was implantation bleeding or even O bleeding b/c it was so short in length & not typical AF like. I really hope you aren't m/c & that this is just a weird cycle. Do you normally have normal cycles?

October 2nd, 2006, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Hi hun. I would def try taking an HPT to see if it comes up positive. It may be that your "light bleeding" was implantation bleeding or even O bleeding b/c it was so short in length & not typical AF like. I really hope you aren't m/c & that this is just a weird cycle. Do you normally have normal cycles?[/b]
i usually have my period in the middle of the month on time always. i bled alot last night and today and i'm cramping alot. so an HPT would come up positive still? i didn't want to buy one if there was no way of telling.

October 3rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is very possible that a HPT would still come up +, since it usually takes awhile for the HCG level to return to a non-p/g level. It sounds like you could have already been p/g at the time your last AF was due (since it seems that you had an abnormal AF).

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

October 3rd, 2006, 07:55 PM
You can get a $ store cheapie & check. You may also want to get a FRER to be sure. I hope that all is well. Feel free to come into the main board for more support!

October 21st, 2006, 11:06 PM
I did have a m/c. I decided to go ahead and buy the test even though I already knew in my heart what was going on. I feel really strange about it, sad and guilty. I have nothing to remember this baby by, no ultrasound pics and not even sure about how far along I was. I wasn't taking great care of myself because I didn't know I was preggo.. I had a couple nights that I drank with dh. I'm just now able to post this, I feel so strange.. like it didn't really happen... but it did and I don't know why I can't accept that its real. I've tried to read some of the posts in the m/c boards but I start crying without even finishing a whole story or even just a line sometimes. Dh is one of those ppl that don't handle serious things very well.. he just kinda didn't say too much to me about it. He called me alot when he was at work while I was miscarrying and would ask me if I was ok constantly and say he worried about me but I was so mad because it really wasn't only about me!! We haven't really even talked about it except that he asked if my next period would be normal but how am I to know that? Ok sorry I know this is all over the place but I feel better typing this out because its the only real record I have of anything and I know I need to somehow accept it.

October 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Gosh sweetie! I am so sorry to just be answering! I know this is difficult & I wish it wasn't so. I would do anything to take it away & give your hubby some understanding about what is going on. I remember trying to be SOOOO strong & now I look back at my posts & realize how numb I was. I was so glad to find this board & to have the support of so many women although it was not quite as busy as it is now. Please feel free to come into the main board & introduce yourself. I think you will find a great support group sweetie.

September 25th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Remembering that Sunday will be the 1 yr. anniversary. I'm glad I stuck around JM, even though I don't post here because I find it too depressing. Saturday will be Lauren's Bday party and should go better than her last one because that was the day I m/c.

October 1st, 2008, 08:36 AM
2 yrs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search