brie

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 9th, 2006, 08:48 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
warning: it gets very detailed with tmi..

i had just started going out wtih sean and i got pregnant in our second month of dateing....i was shocked to get a positive pregnancy test i didtn know what to do i was paceing and then jumping up and down and then sitting so i wouldnt pass out..i was excited and scared all at the same time..then i went out to see friends and told a few and took another test in the public washroom that also turned out positive
then we got back to seans moms house and i called my mom and told her.she was shocked because she didnt even know i had lost my virginity. but she was excited. the next day she bought a baby bib that said "i love my grandma" on it. n she brought home a bassinet and clothes and diapers and other stuff and my neighbor gave me an amazing stroller.
then a month later i had my first ultrasound. the lady wouldnt let sean or my mom in the room with me. she said they can come in if there is something to see. so i layed on the bed nervous and scared and excited but i couldnt see the screen so i said can u see my baby? and she said........actually no i cant.......i was so scared and upset and she didnt reassure me because she couldnt and she didnt get sean or my mom for me. she told me my baby either died or i wasnt that far along yet. but i saw the sac on the screen and it looked really big. so i emptied my bladder and went home.
a few weeks later i had a vaginal ultrasound at the hospital and they also saw nothing. so i went home upset. even tho i knew it was comeing, i had even cried a few days before i cried till i was out of tears i knew it was comeing and sean just held me all night till i cried myself to sleep.
that night i started to spot and it gradually got heavier. by the next day it was as if i had a normal period. by that night the cramps were really starting up and got to the point whre i couldnt walk and i begged my mom to take me to the hospital. we got there and registered in and i felt a gush and ran to the bathroom and i had passed a clot the size of a lemon. then we had to sit in the waiting room for 20 minutes while i went through the worst pain of my life. then they took me to a room and i layed in the bed for at least 2 hours crying the whole time because i was in such bad pain. my back, and tummy were both hurting so bad at the same time. it was like having 20 periods at once and i coudlnt do anythign to make it stop. then they took me to an examination room and i layed there for about an hour until a nurse came in and hooked me up to an iv for fluids and there was morphine mixed with gravol in it for the pain. the morphine took about 45 minutes to kick in then i couldnt feel anything. and apparently i acted pretty dopey too.
then the doctor came in with my nurse and i had to scoot down to the end of the table/bed thing and i had to get the physical exam down there...it was gross...once it got it in and opened it up blood poured all over and the nurse had to get a big blue pad thing to put down on the table till he was done..i coudlnt feel much because of the morphine but i could feel him scraping around in there..it didnt hurt it was just uncomfortable. then he pulled the sac out..and i sat up to look at it..it wasnt shaped like i pictured it and then they sent if off to the lab.
then i was brought back to my room and was told to spend the night there because i was bleeding to much to go home. sean stayed at my side all night and didnt sleep for a second. the nurse kept calling me sleeping beauty. when i woke up i felt groggy and i really had to go pee. so they helped me get off the bed but then i felt a huge gush and i left a big puddle of blood on the floor and the janitor had to clean it up..i made a little trail of blood to the bathroom and a huge mess in the bathroom too. then i finally got back to the bed and they had to move me to the hall so more patients could come in.
i had to get blood work done and lay in the hall for most of the day and i was put in a wheel chair to go to the bathroom from now on so that they could put the blue pad down so i didnt leave a trail. i didnt have to get a d&c i miscarried naturally. then i finally got to go home.
i got to my bedroom at home and saw the bassinet and clothes and diapers and i was so angry and sad and upset.i grabbed them and threw them into my sisters room then went to bed. i fell asleep holding seans hand and didnt wake up for a long time. i was depressed for a while but hid it from everyone but sean and i got upset everytime i saw a pregnant girl. i still do a lot.
my pregnancy was normal or so i thought. i had a lot of the symptoms the pukeing, growing tummy, positive HPT's , cravings and all that jazz...but i guess it was all in my head i had a blighted ovum and i just got the all clear meaning nothing is left in my uterus and i had a successful natural miscarriage.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search