Sam

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Veteran
I have been reading in here for a few days now and debated wether to post these or not, i think it might do me good to let everything out.

I will start by saying that both of my m/c's were not horific or 'nasty', so in a way quite reassuring that not all m/c go by the usual horific symptoms that you usually find when you google!!

DF and i decided to TTC #2 in April 07, i happily got my BFP in Sept, DF was over the moon (our first together) we blissfully told everyone the day AF was late and i got my BFP that day, from then i should of known something right what with light positives from the start, but id already had DD and assumed nothing would go wrong, well both families were overjoyed also. 10th arrived (3 days after BFP, i was 4+3 weeks) i had a dr appt to tell them i was preg, i decided to get myself a different test on the way home, totally positive there would be a great strong line there, so when i got home to take it i was feeling really good, to my horror when i wiped there was blood. I done the obvious burst into tears, didnt know what to do with myself, i phoned DF at work who told me to let him know what was happening etc, i decided to take the test to see the result, no line, i then phoned NHS24 who put me through to my dr's surgery, she informed me that i was having an early m/c and that basically there was nothing that could be done, just to take another test in 2 days and tell them the result, bleeding got worse, no cramps i must add. 2 days later, still bleeding, pain free - well the odd twinge, the test was negative which i already knew it would be. The bleeding carried on for about 5-6 days. I got AF exactly 28 days later.

We started TTC again after the first cycle. I got my BFP the end of Nov, both me and DF were overjoyed again and decided to just tell a selected few close friends, was feeling really positive about it this time, as from what i was told and read early m/c are so normal and often go un-noticed as people asume they are just having a slightly heavier AF. Was feeling really good, even started getting MS which was making me feel more hopeful. I had even passed 4+3 my last m/c date, on the 8th Dec at 5+1 weeks i woke with a funny pulling in my left hand side, no bleeding just didnt feel right, i spoke to NHS24 who wanted me to be checked. I spent all day between 2 hospitals with no answers just growing etc, that night we settled down with a take-away and had a few friends over, i went to the toilet again and to my horror was bleeding. My poor friends (who were at my house when i started bleeding last time) had to help console me again. The following morning i had woke to no bleeding, didnt want to get my hopes up, headed down to hospital again as they asked when i phoned that morning, they done an internal and took bloods, no answers again and still no bleeding. i stupidly then started to get my hopes up. was asked to return to early pregnancy unit in 2 days for more bloods to see how my hormone was increasing. When i got home the bleeding had started up again, it was over, i knew it! the next morning, EPU phoned my bloods were so low there was no point returning for more on the tuesday! the usal take another test in a week if its positive let them know, that was a week today, negative. The bleeding has just about stopped now and again no cramps apart from the odd pain every now and then! Looking back on this m/c my symptoms had disappeared and i hadnt noticed til i started bleeding.

im sorry anybody has to go through anything like this, its such a horrible experience.

keep strong everyone and i hope you all get your healthy BFP's soon!
xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search