Hard

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Miscarriage Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Regular
Ok-So, I found this board today and I wanted to share my story on it also; just to get it out.

So we found out we were pregnant on Jan. 29th 2008. {Tues.} It wasn't planned, but we were so excited to be so lucky to conceive so fast. {1 month} We told all our family and friends and were so looking forward to being "parents" Well, that Sat. 2/2/08 late that night I started 2 bleed a bit. It was brownish blood, very sm. amount--didn't think much of it. Of course I called all my friends and looked on the interent & it said it would be common in early pregnancy. So, we go to bed and I wake up the next AM and go to the bathroom and there is a lot more of it. It was still brownish and not too much. It would come and go. Well, I freaked out and my BF and I went to the nearest Urgent Care. There were super. They did a pelvic and told me everything was fine. My cervix was closed and bleeding was looking like it was calming down, {by now it was a dark brown} The DR. suggest I relax for a few days. I did. I didn't go to work. Stayed home, tried to relax. Ok Now we are on Monday. 2/4. Still having some bleeding. trying to be calm, not really working. So, I find and OB and call the office tell them whats going on, how early I was and everything. They said come in that day at 2:00. I was like good, they can check and calm my nerves. I go in they didn't do an u/s or ne thing that visit. Did draw blood, but he said bleeding in pregnancy is ok, but it can also be a bad sign. This doesnt help me. I get an u/s following AM. 2/5/08. They did a v u/s. The tech is taking her time and not really talking. I was like humm...ok..??? So, she stops and says that the baby is really low- not attached where it is suppose to be-she is going to show the dr and have him explain more. He comes in and tell us the "good news" Its not in my tubes..Well Yippe! {sarcasm} He said it is too low and doesn't look "promising" Also my hCG was only 46. I lost it. so we go home with the news of not promising and to come in wed 4 more blood. Great.
That night at 5pm. I started to get mild period cramps. The bleeding was heavier, much like a period. The cramps were never terrible-very mild. Not an Advil needed. Im so upset, and exhusted and go to bed. The next AM I wake up and go to the bathroom {TMI} there is soooo much blood and Huge jelly like clots on the bottom of the toilet. It was the single most horrbile feeling I have ever had. The whole day was a blur. More clots, heavy period like bleeding. more jelly like clots fall out in the toliet. I knew it was all over then. It was so hard to take. Still doesn't seem real. Today is 2/8/08 and now I have some light bleeding, nothing like that is was the other day. Now its like a light period. Comes and goes. I called the dr. WEd. AM and they just said to come back in 2 wks. to have yet more blood drawn. So that is where I am at now. Its getting better, but I just keep thinking WHY? Im only 24. I never ever thought about losing the baby. Didn't even cross my mind. It really has sucked, worse than anythign I have ever been through. Its just not fair. Hopefully, and I am sure it does, will get better. I want to try asap again, but now my bf doesn't. He wants to wait. We still have to work on that..ne way sorry this is so long. But it makes me feel better to talk about it. I just hope hope hope this doesnt happen next time. ]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search