The birth of my Angel

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Labor and Mini Labor Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
I dont even know where to begin. I went in for a Ultrasound at 25 weeks and she was perfect her sizes and everything were perfect. I began getting sick very sick fevers and non stop vomiting. I went to the Hospital they told me I had kidney stones and a very bad kidney infection. So I was givin antibiotics and was sent home to pass the stones. I got better for about 2 weeks then all the symptoms came back so I called the Dr and she said I probably just had another kidney infection so she called me in another prescription this time it was stronger. Ok so I take them and Im feeling ok just not mysef still vomiting and fevers. On the morning of October 12th I was driving my husband to work. I made him drive because I was having cramps. About 15 minutes later I told him he couldnt go to work to go home the cramps were getting worse. So we go home and about half hour later I told him I was in labor I was having contractions. We get in the car and drove straight to the hospital we went to the ER they wheeled me up to L&D I get in my gown was told to give them a urine sample. So I went into the bathroom sat down and My mucous plug was comming out. So they told me to get back in bed hooked me up to the contraction moniter. Contractions every 3 minutes. They put the heartbeat moniter on and told me they couldnt find her heartbeat. So they told me dont panic we'll go get an ultrasound machine. Dont panic yea tell that to a mother after they tell her they cant find a heartbeat. so they bring in the machine and I knew from the look on the nurses face my baby was gone. She was the sweetest nurse. She hugged me and offered some morphine I took it and asked for epidural. I got the Epidural and 2 hours later I told everyone to go get the nurse I felt I had to push and I did and she came out. I looked under the blanket and she was just lying there My husband wanted to see but I wouldnt let him. I made everyone leave the room. And the nurse came in and cleaned her up wrapped her in a blanket and gave me her. She was perfect so tiny. Her little fingers were so small and She had the cutest feet. I held her and just cried and cried I kissed her forehead. My husband held her and he cried and it broke my heart to see him cry like that. I let everyone come back in so they could see her. My mom held and gave her a kiss. The nurse came back in and asked me if they could clean her up and take her pictures. They brought her back in and she had the sweetest little dress on and they gave me a quilted blanket for her. They cut some of her hair to put with her hand and footprints. The Dr came in and told me that my placenta had stopped working just shortly after my 25 week ultrasound and that she was the same size. So they said I carried her for 3 weeks before my body would let go and that is why I kept on getting sick. We did all the arrangements we decided to get her cremated. She was 1lb 9 oz 14 in. They let me go home that night. I dont remember much for the first week I slept most of the time. And if I wasnt sleeping I was just a mess and couldnt stop crying. My husband has been the biggest support to me at that time he would just hold me and let me cry. I wanted to Start TTC ASAP. I convinced myself that if I did she would come back. December 17 we found out I was pregnant. And now We have Daisy Anne.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search