We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
OK, here's the pic to edit this week. Be sure to post as many of your steps as you can, so we can learn from each other. You are free to do more than one edit, but indicate which ONE edit that you'd like me to include in the poll. Have fun!
My first time taking part in this so I did my steps as well. I hope I did not have to go into great detail, meaning numbers/percentages.
Photo Effects - Vivid
Blemish Removal - Bits of nummies on the face
Dodged the eyes
Sharpened the eyes
Fill flash to 20
Converted to platinum
Okay, I'll play... even tho editing is totally NOT my thing!
1) Took a sample from his shirt and painted it into a new file as the background.
2) Copied the zebra over and stretched it to the size I wanted.
3) Used the magic selector thingie and took out the area around it with the eraser.
4) Did the same thing with his beautiful head.
5) Drop shadow on both layers.
6) Did the same thing with the giraffe.
7) Copied the giraffe to make a herd.
8) Did some Paint Daub thing to his head to make it match better.
9) Crackle-textured the background.
10) Merged all the other layers and posterized them.
11) Merged layers.
I'm a full-time, professional wedding photographer now providing birth documentation in a contemporary style. Birth coverage includes boxed designer proofs with sloppy borders, online viewing, a DVD slideshow, custom album design and custom birth announcement design. I offer modern announcements, mounted prints, gorgeous frames & flush mount albums. www.RedheadedNinja.com