We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
We got a call about Randy's sperm analysis this morning - the news wasn't really great. Basically, he's a bit lower in overall count [normal is 40, he is at 39.8], and the motility isn't good - 42% [normal is 50%].
Have to wait until Wednesday to find out where we go from here, since my doctor is "out of the office" until then. Sigh. I really wish I could go to pediatrics for this crap, they are the BEST doctors here ... ugh.
Needless to say, it answers quite a few questions - but also raises the question, where do we go from here? IUI [intrauterine insemination] may be in the future, but with Randy deploying pretty soon, it probably won't happen before then ... and then once he gets back, we'll be in the countdown to coming back home to the States ... and I can't be all huge and pregnant and fly back home. I wouldn't fly once I hit the 3rd trimester, that flight is just way too awful and long!