Dr is giving me a week to decide if I want Clomid

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still sad about my last loss and I don't know if I want to try again. My DR is giving me until Next Thursday to think about it and he wants to give me Clomid.

This is going to be hard, I know Clomid did the trick when Nick was conceived, but do I want to try again.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

October 15th, 2008, 02:39 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh goodness sweetie! I don't know a whole lot about Clomid to even say what I would want to do in your shoes. If you are having trouble deciding, you may want to post your story in TTC w/ Med Assistance if you haven't already...lots of those ladies know a lot about it. I think you should follow your gut ...whatever it is saying. I truly believe for things liker this there is no "right" answer. I wish I could be more help. Best wishes whatever you decide!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

October 15th, 2008, 07:07 PM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
I don't know anything about it either but (((HUGS)))! I know it must be a tough desicion right now.

October 16th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 33 and this is my last shot at another baby, I can't wait so I'm going for it.
I'm hoping my period will start next week and maybe I will be pregnant again by thanksgiving.

http://stitchingthroughlife.blogspot.com/ my cross stitch blog, my outlet.
http://chriscrossdesigns.blogspot.com/ my Cross Stitch Designs

October 18th, 2008, 06:45 PM
fairy9800's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to fairy9800
Good luck sweetie!!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search