How??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2008, 11:27 AM
BornAgainRenee's Avatar TTC #6 after 4 losses
Send a message via MSN to BornAgainRenee
How do you girls do it? I just had my third loss in Jan. I was 20 weeks and thought that I was out of the woods.
Now here I am, I want another baby so badly but I am so scared to death. I feel the want, I know that I want to be, but the fear is so bad. I have dealt with that ok, but now Im late, and the possibility is there. I don't feel happy, I mean Im not angry or upset that I could be, Im just scared. I don't want to go through it again. Nothing hurts that bad. The only thing that would be worse would be to have one of my live children pass on.

I wish I could be all yay we are going to try again, and really I want to, but the fear of it happening again almost cripples me.

October 21st, 2008, 11:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First, let me say how sorry I am for your losses.

it is difficult to pick up and move on, especially when another pregnancy is concerned. I think the key is to try to take it day by day. do your best to enjoy the here and now and try not to stress about what *might* happen. At least that is the way I try to look at it. I, however, have never faced a 20 week loss.

Best wishes.

October 23rd, 2008, 07:29 PM
lilflower
Oh honey! I am so sorry you are here. And your Gracie is beautiful. I lost my son in April and he looked just like your Gracie! They are so perfect aren't they? Tiny and perfect in everyway. You are very strong to be TTC again. It's hard everyday since we lost our son! We are scared sh&&less each month, and I hate it when I end up not pregnant, and sometimes I really do breathe a breath of relief when AF comes. I'm scared it will happen again too, but the odds say differently. PM if you ever want to talk. I'd love to hear about the birth of your beautiful angel.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search