Prayers needed...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Today is 9 DPO. For some reason I decided to test. I know I posted my trigger progression and that last one was from Saturday morning. Is it safe to assume the trigger would be out by today (4 days later)? I know I never got a completely BFN but I figured as fast as it was going down that the next day would have been. Now I wish I would have tested the next day because today there was a faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint line today both on a FRER and IC. Not sure what to think and Augie if you read this please don't say anything on TTC #1...I am only posting this here and if it gets darker I will post there too. So please if you pray I could use all you can spare that this line gets darker and it sticks!!!!!!
December 10th, 2008, 06:57 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun - it seems to me like it should be gone. I bet you someone from TTC with med assistance would know this answer - I sure wish I did. I would be hopeful if it were me though - I am certain I would & I AM hopeful for you as well - sending all my love & hope & sticky dust your way!!!!!!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

December 10th, 2008, 07:17 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I would think it would be out, but I'm not sure. I agree with Beckie, that maybe someone from TTCMA might be able to help.

As far as TTC#1, anything said on this board stays here. I promise not to go over to other boards talking about members of this board. The way I see it, when you're ready, you'll tell. It's not my place.

Also, I'm currently on a ttc break (because of the upcoming wedding) and haven't really been on the ttc boards much.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
December 10th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well they say that the trigger goes down about 1,000 units a day so I did 10,000 units...10 days post trigger was 2 days ago. I am very cautiously optimistic...DH and my mom both saw it and DH never sees lines and my mom is blind in one eye! Hopefully it gets darker!
December 10th, 2008, 10:08 PM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm crossing everything for you and praying this is your little sticky bean! Can't wait to hear the next test results!

December 11th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think it might be real!! I did 2 FRER's today and an IC. The line was there on all of them. Still faint but maybe a tinge darker than yesterday...definately NOT lighter though so that is a good sign! I am cautiously thinking maybe I am preggo!!! I am at work today so I didn't have time to take a pic...maybe I will later tonight when I get home and if you can see it in a pic I will post it. Of course I will be testing every day to watch it get darker and my beta is scheduled for Monday!!!
December 11th, 2008, 06:52 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OH YAY!!!!! I bet you ARE prego!!!!!!!!! I will be keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

December 11th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks B!
December 11th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
OOH!!! I'm thinking you are preggo! Keep us posted!

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
December 11th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Here are the pics.

Progression (DPT means days post trigger) DPT and DPO are 2 days off so the time between 7 DPT and 9 DPO was 4 days.

9DPO and 10 DPO

Of course I will keep testing and let you know if it gets darker!

December 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Holy cr@p, April's pregnant! Looking GREAT!

December 11th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Super Mommy
Looks like you are pregnant!!! I'm saying many prayers for you!!! Congrats!!!!

TTC 3/07
m/c - 7/29/07 (5w4d)
m/c - 10/8/07 (6w4d)
m/c - 2/27/08 (11w5d)
m/c - 6/20/08 (7w2d)
9/08 - IVF w/ PGD: Cycle cancelled, not enough mature follies
10/08 - IVF w/ PGD: Cycle cancelled, ovulated on my own
12/08 - IVF w/ PGD: BFP!
Owen Royce...born August 28, 2009

1/10 IVF w/ PGD: 1 egg fertilized, so no PGD
1/30/10 Transferred in one embryo
2/13/10 - BFP!
Georgia Elle...born October 15, 2010

December 14th, 2008, 06:14 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
OMG! How did I miss this?!? I know I don't post here often, but I always read posts! Congrats April! I am so flipping excited for you!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search