Ramblings to myself...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2010, 11:18 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are such a doll! Thank you for the support it means a lot. No one IRL knows that we are TTC and have been for a while so suport is in short supply. Plus we already have 2 children, a girl and a boy, so people think our family is complete and that we should just be happy with what we have. You know...why push it.

I have actually read the poem before and really like it. It is such a good reminder that we need to be proactive in our efforts to recieve the blessings we yearn for.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

February 1st, 2010, 05:08 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9

Thought you might like this one then!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

February 2nd, 2010, 11:25 AM
I do!

Last night we were reading DD the bible story of Jesus walking on water and Peter (or was it Paul) wanting to walk out to Him in the storm. And b/c of the Lord he was able to. But when he became afriad of the waves and wind around them he fell in the sea and Christ said "Why don't you have faith in me?"

It was really silly that the bible story we were reading to DD was the exact story I NEEDED to hear.

It is really hard to remember that no matter what is going on around us (our wants included) as long as we have faith we will be alright and given everything we need.

February 3rd, 2010, 11:58 AM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
Do you chart with FF? I'd love to stalk you!

<--- again!
February 3rd, 2010, 12:43 PM
No, I am old school. I just use my CCL paper chart...plus I am being lazy again this month and have not started temping and I am on CD11...kinda pointless now.

February 3rd, 2010, 01:27 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kixs*~ View Post
No, I am old school. I just use my CCL paper chart...plus I am being lazy again this month and have not started temping and I am on CD11...kinda pointless now.
You crack me up! You should checkout FF - it's easy - you can do it on paper & then enter it later if you want. I thought it was fairly handy & I did the OS charting for a long time..but on FF you can overlay your charts too to see how consistent you are which if nothing else is interesting.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

February 3rd, 2010, 02:13 PM
That would be much easier than flipping pages back and forth and pulling out old charts to compare

February 3rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I agree. Use ff!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
February 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I am in the 2ww...I am in the 2ww

Will be testing on or around the end of the month...only b/c my cycles have been running long.

February 9th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
Yay for the 2WW!!!

<--- again!
February 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I am still just hanging around in the 2ww. But I am not hopeful about it this month. UGH.

Not sure if I have mentioned it on this thread before but when I had my ectopic loss I also lost my right tube. I am starting to wonder if that is effecting my fertility. Since I have already been blessed with one beautiful child after the loss of my tube I never really put much thought into it. I think we will just keep on TTC for a while longer before I call my doctor to talk to him about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search