losing it

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Veteran
so i should be 11-12 dpo, with pos OPKs on june 26th and 27th. i took an IC HPT yeterday and the result is probably just a shadow from the indent line. took another this morning and have been wondering all day-it's not clear one way or the other. so i didn't drink fluids or pee for 7 hours and re-tested with IC and FRER this afternoon. DH thinks i'm seeing things, but i would swear on my life that i see 2 lines. he wants to see lines, too, so he tries so hard to see them when i do, even though he probably really doesn't. i've had lots of sypmtoms-nausea, big and sore boobs, creamy CM, lots of lower abdominal twinging and pulling. will test again the next two days, but only if pos tomorrow a.m. will i be able to call the doc for bw before monday. i know i'm rambling, but i'm just lost. i hate not knowing and the emotional stress this puts on us. it's such an obsession, in a hard way not a good way. so i'll just sit here all weepy and wondering if i'm just dreaming or if there really are two lines...

update 7/11--still BFN, still no AF. just the tiniest of spotting. holding out hope for late implantation. will test again in the a.m. if no AF by then. such a dam rollercoaster.

BFP 9/4/09 - Michael John born 5/5/10
ectopic w/tube closure 3/24/09, 8w0d
2nd m/c 12/27/08, 5w2d
1st m/c 10/12/08, 4w6d

Last edited by mollysmom2008; July 11th, 2009 at 05:52 PM. Reason: update
July 10th, 2009, 07:50 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
*hugs* I'm praying for a super clear BFP for you today.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
July 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGH! TTC really does make women crazy. It is so darn stressful! I really hope you get a blazing BFP so there is no doubt about it.

Do you have any pics to post??? We can help you look for that send line.

July 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Veteran
tested again this morning and spent the rest of the day crying off and on. dh says he thought he saw something; i still think it looks like a second line i there. i had kinda given up and was just waiting for af. i had two instances of less-than-a-drop of spotting today, so i changed underwear and put a pad on at work just in case. and nothing. still nothing. cramping, but no af. i'm starting to wonder if i'm not out after all. but then, i don't want to get my hope up for nothing, either. wish i could post pics, but 1) i'm not real good at it and 2) if i have trouble seeing IRL, you girls don't stand much of a chance online

2nd m/c 12/27/08, 5w2d
1st m/c 10/12/08, 4w6d

Last edited by mollysmom2008; July 10th, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
July 12th, 2009, 10:59 AM
Veteran
i'm out; af showed
hating my body (and life) more than usual

2nd m/c 12/27/08, 5w2d
1st m/c 10/12/08, 4w6d
July 15th, 2009, 11:45 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) I am sorry the witch showed up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search