Well Shut My Mouth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2010, 08:58 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Guess I am done with my Ramble thread for a while.......

I got a BFP yesterday on CD 32 I just could not hold out one more day...AF was due today CD33.

I am so nervous girls. It was a nice strong BFP that came up before the control line. Not a little "maybe I see something" line like I had with my 2 previous natural m/c. But my stomach is still just in knots! Seriously I am sick feeling and it is not m/s it nerves!

I go in tomorrow at 8:30 for blood work and an Rx for progesterone and Zofran (best m/s drug ever!)

But for the time being I would like to keep this news to just this board. So please keep a tight lip if you and I post on another board together. Thanks ladies! I just HAD to tell someone!

BTW I am 4w4d and my EDD is 10/31/10...Halloween

February 25th, 2010, 09:13 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
OMG! Congrats! Praying for you and your bean!!!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
February 25th, 2010, 09:29 AM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
Congrats! And awesome due date. And I have to admit, Zofran is the best anti-nausea ANYTHING there is!
February 25th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Thank you ladies. I am just beeming with excitement!

And yes Zofran rocks! Did Joey get that with his treatments Traci? My Cousins son (8) is in remission from Lukemia and this was his wonder drug when he had chemo.

February 25th, 2010, 09:50 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Oh, btw, Nikki, my niece was born Oct 30th last year.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
February 25th, 2010, 02:40 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
Joey STILL is on Zofran (but then he's still on chemo). We love it... as long as we give it he never gets sick. Its those days we don't know if he needs it or not that are rough
February 25th, 2010, 03:08 PM
MiSS?MEAGAN?MARiE
March 2nd, 2010, 06:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
OMG, i'm so happy for you!!! I'm sending out good sticky vibes. My sister's birthday is October 30th ( six minutes to midnight )so I'm partial to that DD. : )

March 4th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Seems like Oct 30th is a popular day Hopefully I am in good hands! My doctor did say my EDD off his chart was 10/30 but I could keep 10/31 is I wanted But honestly I think I am a littler ealier than they think since I have a 33d cycle not a 28d...but that is what the early u/s is for. Guess I will see in one week from today!

March 4th, 2010, 12:54 PM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! I am so happy for you! I love your due date. My last kiddo was actually born on Halloween. He is my little pumpkin! His name is Skyler, but we all call him Sky Boo....in honor of his bday!

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!
March 29th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
YAY!!!! Congrats!!!

<--- again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search