TTC again.. my story...Pg mentioned

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2010, 08:30 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

My Blog
December 14th, 2010, 08:50 AM
Ok.. im just scared.. so i deleted it.

I got a bfp today. I get my first shot...assuming i can afford it, this afternoon.

Why am i scared and worried... and not excited?

My Blog
December 14th, 2010, 12:44 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
December 14th, 2010, 01:36 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh sweetie, that's a lot of complex emotions! As much as you look forward to seeing the BFP, it comes with its own batch of fears. But just remember, you're starting off on a better foot than you ever have before. You're getting your meds right away so you stand the best chance ever now! The best of luck! Stick, baby, stick!

Are you going to get on progesterone?

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
December 14th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
It's normal to be scared. We've all been through a lot. Like Amber said, you stand a better chance now because you know and are getting the meds right away.

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
December 15th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Thank you ladies for understanding my freakout moment. Its nice to be around people who 'get it'.

So.. we did get the BFP. We even went to the store to get a digital to be sure.. and yes, we are pregnant. My sole purpose in life now is to keep that little one in there.

I went to the Perinatologist yesterday for instructions and started the lovenox last night.. not too bad I guess. The cost was more painful than the shot.

Symptoms are all there.. for this stage. Waking up at 3am starving, sweating and getting hot/tired during my morning routine, feeling like a UTI is coming on, etc. Mirroring my pregnancy with Meghan to the T.

Still waiting on a call back from the OB as to when they want to start blood tests.. if they do. I am on the fence about this. My progesterone has never been a problem. So we will see.

and the photos again...

the first test....

the 2nd test....

My Blog

Last edited by IneedCoffee; December 15th, 2010 at 07:03 AM.
December 15th, 2010, 08:45 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those are beautiful BFPs! The digital is especially nice.

I was tested for progesterone levels, and even though I was never low he put me on progesterone supplements anyways as a precaution. That, coupled with the baby aspirin, was my miracle combo with Grace! Best of luck, please keep us posted!!!

Oh, and STICK BABY, STICK!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
December 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I agree with Amber. Those are gorgeous!

If you don't mind me asking, how much does Lovenox run? Did your insurance pay for any of it?

December 15th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Thank you ladies.
The lovenox ended up running $260 a month out of pocket. Insurance covered 70 or 80%... which means it is steep! I was expecting a co-pay (ours is usually $65 for prescriptions) but this was not in that group of regular medicines.

My Blog
December 16th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Did my first beta draw yesterday. Waiting now...........

My Blog
December 22nd, 2010, 01:51 PM
1st Beta: 65 @ 13dpo. Progesterone was 13. something.
2nd Beta: 247 @ 19dpo. Progesterone was 13. I am concerned about the progesterone, but the doctor's nurse blew me off.
I called the Peri.. who is on vacation until Monday. Her nurse was out too. I left a message for them to let them know I was concerned.

My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search