Time for a new check-in

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2011, 08:20 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
What CD are you on?

Are you w2o, o-ing, or in the 2ww?

How hopeful do you feel?

Did you/are you doing anything special this month to help you conceive?

What are your plans if you conceive this month? Will you do anything different this time around?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
March 16th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What CD are you on? 19, FF says I'm 3 DPO but it's currently lying and I'm really 2 or 1.

Are you w2o, o-ing, or in the 2ww? 2ww

How hopeful do you feel? Not overly hopeful we didn't time DTD as good as I would of liked.

Did you/are you doing anything special this month to help you conceive? Just continuing with the naturopathic thing.

What are your plans if you conceive this month? Will you do anything different this time around? Same as above, just continue with the naturopathic thing.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

March 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Twoboysmaybemore's Avatar Veteran
First a quick intro--- I didn't realize there was a TTC after RPL so I have been hanging in the TTCAL forums. I hope you don't mind if I crash your party.

What CD are you on? CD22

Are you w2o, o-ing, or in the 2ww? 2WW

How hopeful do you feel? Ugg... I hate to get too hopeful since I tend to read too much into things so I will say that I am hopeful that I have something to be hopeful about.

Did you/are you doing anything special this month to help you conceive? Drank a lot of Grapefruit juice to increase CM. Works for me everytime!

What are your plans if you conceive this month? Will you do anything different this time around? My last pregnancy was actually sticky. I hope that you are all still willing to accept me. I still have so many fears after going through the losses and I know that just because I had a sticky one last doesn't mean that I won't have another one this time... So I plan on doing the same thing I did last time which was herbs.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully see everyone get their rainbow baby.
---6 early losses---
Joey- 7/15/10

March 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoboysmaybemore View Post
First a quick intro--- I didn't realize there was a TTC after RPL so I have been hanging in the TTCAL forums. I hope you don't mind if I crash your party.

What CD are you on? CD22

How hopeful do you feel? Ugg... I hate to get too hopeful since I tend to read too much into things so I will say that I am hopeful that I have something to be hopeful about.

Did you/are you doing anything special this month to help you conceive? Drank a lot of Grapefruit juice to increase CM. Works for me everytime!

What are your plans if you conceive this month? Will you do anything different this time around? My last pregnancy was actually sticky. I hope that you are all still willing to accept me. I still have so many fears after going through the losses and I know that just because I had a sticky one last doesn't mean that I won't have another one this time... So I plan on doing the same thing I did last time which was herbs.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully see everyone get their rainbow baby.
Don't mind at all. Welcome!

Now, my answers:

What CD are you on? CD 19

How hopeful do you feel? Unsure...I really want to conceive because this is our last MA cycle, but don't really feel hopeful that it'll happen.

Did you/are you doing anything special this month to help you conceive? Clomid, Trigger, IUI

What are your plans if you conceive this month? Get homocystine levels checked and maybe go on Heparin

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search