not too many of us here

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last cycle was my first TTC since having being cleared on my HSG exam. My doctor gave a low dose clomid and I had a good ovulation. My progesterone was 46.6 on day 22. I swore I was pregnant, felt nauseas, crampy, gassy, and tired. I also started charting my temps and cv position & texture. So I'm on to a new cycle as of Thursday. I really wanted to be pregnant this month more soo...b/c I would be due this month.
July 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry hun. I have no clomid experience..could it cause you to "feel" pg? I am hoping the HSG will help you get pg faster. I know it "helped" me...the last pg I had was the month I got he HSG & I thought I was preventing. Anyway, just know that it will probably happen soon. Sometimes even when we don't have things go according to plan we can find a way to make that okay & good. Hopefully it will happen for you this month & it may be just as special to conceive near the time of your EDD as it would be to have been to be pg by then. I wish you all the best - I know this is not easy even if you have no history, but much harder when you've been through so much.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

July 18th, 2006, 08:05 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in a little bit different situation. I've never had trouble getting pg. We've tried three times and have been pg three times, each within a week of BDing. The first resulted in DS. The second ended just a few days after my BFP and the third lasted almost 7 weeks. I had my first AF since March from July 6-11. I wasn't sure I was ready to get pg again, but in a sleepy moment on the 13th DH didn't cover up. So now I'm facing the fears of conceiving again and not sure how to resolve that. I've got a strong faith, so I'm doing my best to give it all to God, but that's hard for someone who's used to analyzing everything!

Anyway, we've BD'd 4 times now in my prime fertile time (don't track, so don't know exactly when I O). So now it's up to God. Is anyone else afraid of succeeding and dealing with fears of loss during pg?
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
July 18th, 2006, 05:44 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mostly I fear trying to deal with my job, bills, etc while being pg knowing there is a chance of another loss - if that makes any sense. Like I don't want THAT many stressors at once.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

July 18th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Is anyone else afraid of succeeding and dealing with fears of loss during pg?[/b]
Absolutely, which is why I'm not kidding myself about "not trying/not preventing." We have a great chance of successfully getting pg, which scares me to death (although not enough to stop "not trying").

Need Breastfeeding Support?

July 18th, 2006, 11:05 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Mostly I fear trying to deal with my job, bills, etc while being pg knowing there is a chance of another loss - if that makes any sense. Like I don't want THAT many stressors at once.[/b]
That makes perfect sense. Any of those are enough of a stressor by themselves, much less all together AND pg AND worried. If I could just win the lottery, all the job and bills worries could go away.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
July 19th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Mari13007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[quote]
Quote:
Is anyone else afraid of succeeding and dealing with fears of loss during pg?
I'm really worried about becoming pg again. I know I want to start soon again TTC, I have to wait for some more blood tests before my dr gives me the all clear. It was so easy for us to get pg both times. Did even BD'in within my fertile week, and w/ the first got my BFP at 12dpo, w/ my second it took a while longer. Right now the bedroom has gone cold for us LOL , I don't want DH touching me in fear of it all. The stress level at work is super high and I don't think I could deal with the thought of being pg and then worrying about having another loss.

My BFP Chart[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search