We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I have been terrified to TTC before weaning Marsi. I had to take aspirin to get Marsi. Aspirin and breastfeeding don't mix at all. But, DH and I want to TTC pretty soon after Marsi turns one if not before. So far, I have had 2 AFs. I am amazed actually. For the first day of AF before Marsi, I was on vicoden and pretty much unable to do much of anything. I even had to take off work a lot of times for the first day of AF because of being in so much pain. Well, things couldn't have gone more opposite post Marsi. Since I was charting, I knew when I had my first PP ovulation. 9 days later AF started and I couldn't believe how easy it was!! No cramps...No clots...just a normal AF that I hadn't seen in years!! I was happy and really hoping that it wasn't a one time deal and that I might be able to just TTC instead of needing the 3 months of aspirin before TTC. Well, AF showed today and if I didn't see the evidence, I wouldn't know she was here. I am SO hopeful that the full term pregnancy with Marsi reset my uterine issues! If we have a miscarriage when we start TTC in October I will take a break to take the aspirin, but I don't think I will need the aspirin. SO...here is my official TTC post. We are 99% sure we will be TTC in October without Aspirin while I am still lactating for Marsi.
They say that you shouldn't take aspirin while breastfeeding as it can cause Rhyes syndrome in the baby. It is rare, but I am not going to put Marsi in jeopardy just for a chance to get pregnant again. I would rather wait and wean if I miscarry than put her at risk when my AF has completely changed post Marsi.