When is everyone POAS?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2006, 01:17 PM
EricaInOhio's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to EricaInOhio
It's been quiet over here. I guess everyone's been over on the TTC after loss board or away for the holiday weekend. So who is testing when?

Are you aware of the benefits of babywearing? Visit me at www.carrymemama.com to learn more. "BABIES, BORN TO BE WORN!"

Part time Micro prof., full-time breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing WAHM of 2.
September 4th, 2006, 01:47 PM
StephLS's Avatar Super Mommy
I am testing next Monday (Sept 11). That's when the doc suggested so that I won't get a false postive from my hcg shot. What a date to suggest! Not sure if that's a good one or not being Sept 11 and all, I definitely won't forget that date though.

Married to Eric since June 25, 2005
mom to
3 Angel babies and Ryan and Rachel
Ryan born 6-18-08
Rachel born 3-20-10
Baby boy due on 2-24-14

Everything Good comes on time - we just don't know when that time is.
September 5th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Mari13007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I POAS on Sunday thinking that I might be pg because I have had off and on again cramps for a few days straight now. Of course it was a bfn, but I might test tomorrow. The past two nights I've had really bad headaches, my stomach feels a little quesy, and I feel like I'm running a fever (I feel really hot the past two days). I have no clue what my body is doing but I hope this isn't af playing some mean tricks. If she is I hope she comes and goes so I can get started on the next cycle.

My BFP Chart[/url]
September 5th, 2006, 08:06 AM
MomTo1PrinceNeedsAPrincess's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MomTo1PrinceNeedsAPrincess Send a message via MSN to MomTo1PrinceNeedsAPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to MomTo1PrinceNeedsAPrincess
I'm not even going to think about POAS. Not with my chart . I'm expecting AF in the next 48-72 hours . I knew I was out this month when my temps started to nosedive over the weekend .

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1062a
Angel #1 - Ayanna Sarai Lost on 1/9/02 at 6 weeks
Angel #2 - Tatianna Alexis Lost on 12/28/05 at 18w3d due to preterm premature rupture of the membranes.
Mommy's Special Big Boy - Jayden Anthony-Maliq Born at 32 weeks on 12/26/02.
TTC Another Princess VERY SOON. Taking any and all donations of sticky pink baby dust

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/DreaWantsABabyGirl

September 5th, 2006, 08:36 AM
EricaInOhio's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to EricaInOhio
I got my first BFN today It only 8DPO so I'm still holding out hope. I'm also trying to remind myself that we aren't in a hurry seeing that we weren't going to try this cycle. I'll retest thursday. I have my apointment with the hematologiest on thursday so I'd like to have a BFP by then if I'm gonna get one this cycle. That would be 10 DPO. I've never noticed symptoms before AF was due, but I have some strange cramping on my lower left side. Trying not to read into that. Strange thing is that's the side my O pains were on. Maybe I have something unrelated to reproduction that is hurting over there All I can do is wait......

Are you aware of the benefits of babywearing? Visit me at www.carrymemama.com to learn more. "BABIES, BORN TO BE WORN!"

Part time Micro prof., full-time breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing WAHM of 2.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search