What is going on with me?????

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2006, 08:17 PM
EricaInOhio's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to EricaInOhio
Ok so I know I keep saying this is a crazy cycle and I'm sorry to bring it up again. I'm just going NUTS here and I need to vent!!! I ovulated on CD15, had spotting 3DPO (too early for implantation bleeding), now cramping on 7&8 DPO (kind of shooting pain, not too severe, all on the left side), and some pink CM once today (8DPO) when I went potty (none since then). I don't know if AF is just around the corner and I'm going to go back to having a luteal phase defect like I had before DD or what. I've never had pink CM before. It wasn't brown like spotting usually is. I'm a little (OK A LOT) obcessive about things (OK MOST things) and DH can only take so much of me talking about it before his eyes glaze over. I'm just such a control freak I can't stand it when my body isn't predictable!!!! Any thoughts? Should I just chalk it up to the first cycle post D&C and stop expecting to be normal yet? That's what I keep telling myself. I guess I just need you girls to remind me it is too early to be normal and to STOP OBCESSING!!!!! But I want to be normal so we can get back to TTC!!!!!!

Are you aware of the benefits of babywearing? Visit me at www.carrymemama.com to learn more. "BABIES, BORN TO BE WORN!"

Part time Micro prof., full-time breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing WAHM of 2.
September 5th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup, we've all been there. I don't know if either of these will be helpful, but I can tell you two things:
1. You are not alone. We've got a lot of "planners" on this board, me included, and it's tough when we're out of control of our lives.
2. I know you want everything to get back to normal before you ttc, but you may wind up pg anyway. I've been pg twice now since my first mc, and I'm STILL waiting, eight months later, for my "normal" to return. It never did, and I think it may be gone with the wind. It's rotten luck, but it's not the end of the world, and certainly not the end of your ttc journey if things are a little more wacko than they used to be. It's just harder to plan.

Having said all that, vent away! It really does help, especially when your DH gets that glazed over look and you know he's not really listening.

By the way... my DH thinks your daughter is adorable! I think he really wants a little girl.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

September 5th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy for posting about this again. Hey, at least I o'ed right?

Thank your DH for the compliment on my DD. I think she has some sort of spell over dads (and grandpa's too). I thank God everyday that we were blessed with her (after 9 months of fertility issues, but before all this m/c stuff started.... She's my Clomid baby, LOL.)

The worst part is I'm so in tune with my body right now that I'm over analayzing every little thing (like maybe the twinging in my bb's is not from the enourmous hole I dug this weekend and maybe the cramping and pink CM wasn't the beginning of AF.....just maybe). I'd give anything for the days when AF just snuck up on me bc I wasn't paying any attention to anything. Plus I've never had a pg symptom before 5 wks in my 3 previous pg so why am I looking for them now????? Because I'm a freak!!!!
Thanks again!

Are you aware of the benefits of babywearing? Visit me at www.carrymemama.com to learn more. "BABIES, BORN TO BE WORN!"

Part time Micro prof., full-time breastfeeding, cloth diapering, babywearing WAHM of 2.
September 6th, 2006, 07:46 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You're not a freak, just a woman who wants to have a baby and will do anything to make that dream a reality. I'm another of the planners and understand completely that feeling of "not knowing" - it makes me crazy! It's so hard to just sit and wait for things to happen when you're used to researching and analyzing and planning. Once I realized that it was completely out of my control and gave it to God, I was so much more peaceful about everything. Unfortunately, while we can do everything "right" with ttc, it still doesn't guarantee the results we hope for.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire here, but the pink CM could be signs of impending AF or it could be implantation bleeding. 8dpo would be about right for that. Also, every pg is different. All three that I've had this year have been completely different from each other and from the one that brought us DS. So, just because you've never had symptoms before 5 weeks in other pg, doesn't guarantee you won't with the next one.

So, like Sara said, you're not alone. Lots, if not most, of us are planners and want/expect things to go just like we plan them to. Reality is telling us otherwise and that sux. So, vent away here and spare your DH all the detailed rants. We'll listen and not glaze over, I promise!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 6th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Mari13007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really hope that the pink cm is implantation bleeding (fingers crossed xxxx) but it could be impending AF. The only times that I ever had pinkish cm was a few days before af made her appearance. Please feel free to rant and vent here because I completely understand that look of huh that DH gives me when I start to get really technical and start to analyze every single thing that my body is doing. (((((((Relaxing Vibes))))))) to soothe you.

My BFP Chart[/url]
September 6th, 2006, 09:35 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oooh how I long for "normal". It's been many months since my last loss and all I wanted was to get back to normal. Now...two d&cs later I don't think I even Oed this month and maybe for the last 2 months.

I hope that your light pink spotting is implantation bleeding and I'm wishing you the best!

Love,

September 6th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks for being so understanding. I felt quite a bit calmer today, but in the shower after I posted last night I started to think what if I am pg and I got really scared. I think I was more upset that I might be than I might not be. How rediculous is that!!! I see the hematologist tomorrow, which I am excited about so that's mostly what's on my mind now. I hope he has some insite into my borderline bloodwork. Might POAS tomorrow, but even if that was implantation bleeding yesterday it would still be too early to get a BFP so I'll just be wasting my $. I think you need to be ~4 days past implantation.....

Thanks again!

September 7th, 2006, 07:45 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I think I was more upset that I might be than I might not be. How rediculous is that!!![/b]
Not ridiculous at all, sweetie. I think all of us in the pg subforum felt exactly that same way, actually I still do at times. But you'll be fine. You can do this. Be sure and update us after your appointment.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 7th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
I think I was more upset that I might be than I might not be. How rediculous is that!!![/b]
Not ridiculous at all, sweetie. I think all of us in the pg subforum felt exactly that same way, actually I still do at times. But you'll be fine. You can do this. Be sure and update us after your appointment.
[/b][/quote]

The doc visit went well. He said it was a good thing I have continued to persue the blood clotting thing based on my family history and borderline test results. He repeated the blood work and ordered some additional tests. I won't have the results for 3 weeks, but at least he is taking me serios and not just dismissing my first bloodwork. He's talking Lovenox injections during pg if the bloodwork comes back 20 or above (previous result was 18).

Got a BFN this morning 10DPO. With his talk of potential treatment for me I think it might be a good thing to get that figured out before getting pg. My OB was so dismissive of it that I really wasn't holding out hope they would treat me until I had 2 truely positive results and another m/c (that's the standard for treatment). That's why we didn't wait this cycle.

More waiting.....

September 10th, 2006, 08:13 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh - I am sorry you still don't have an absolute answer - but hopefully you will very soon. When do you plan to test again? I still don't think you are out of the running - and hte pink CM I have pnly had when pg - so perhaps it is implantation. The crap of it is - that you REALLY enver knwo until you get a BFP. Keeping fingers & toes crossed for you hun!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

September 11th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you doing today? Your emotions and thoughts are all very normal reactions, and something that only one who's actually gone through this rollercoaster can understand.

I hope your results give you some more answers. The waiting part if the hardest.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search