Norina

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2007, 03:58 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time getting pg. I cannot tell you how hard it is for me to see you struggle with this & I am sure 10 times worse for you. We have been on the road to motherhood together for such a long time & you have been an amazing support to me all the way through & I jsut feel completely inadequate now to do what it is you need - as I am not even sure what that is. I know you are hurting & that makes me sad. There is no one on earth or online that deserves to have a baby more than you - you have to know that is true. You are so kind & compassionate & giving of yourself to others & I am positive you will be an amazing momma to a child that will be truly blessed to have you. The hard part is that is all fine & good, but until it happens you are left longing & frustrated & angry & hurt & you have every right to be. Just know that you aren't alone or left behind ever or forgotten about. You are anything but. You are so many things I wish I could find within myself & I admire you more than you know. Please do not loose faith or hope. I know it is hard & I have no right to ask you to hang in there - but still I do. I wish more than anything that I could fix this for you - as I am sure you know. But I can offer my forever friendship, a soft shoulder always & a totally non-judgemental sounding board ANY time you need it. You mean absolutely the world to me & I pray as often for you as I ever have for myself, sometimes maybe more. I can tell you are having a hard time & I am just hoping that you can feel the love I am sending you & that it eases any part of your hurt right now. You know how to find me if you need me. I love ya girl!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

January 17th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to say me too. I think about you a lot, and I'm hoping and praying for you.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

January 17th, 2007, 07:18 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't imagine the struggle that you are going through right now. I am really hoping and praying for you as well.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

January 17th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Veteran
Norina, I am struggling to find any words other than "Me too," but I would like to try...

You're such an amazing woman, and the most amazing friend anyone could ever ask for. You deserve a child more than anyone I've ever known, and my heart aches for you as you're struggling so much. You have helped me, and so many others, so much. You have the biggest heart and such a beautiful soul and spirit. And I just think of all you have had to go through already, and it kills me to think that you're having to endure more. I want more than anything for you to have all the best that life has to offer. I don't know what to say or how to make things better for you, but I would do anything if I could. Sweetie, I'm just so sorry that you're hurting so much right now... Just as Beckie said, I know I have no right to tell you to hang in there, either. But I'm encouraging you to anyways. Please don't give up. There is a light at the end of the tunnel... It seems the tunnel is just longer than anyone imagined. But I promise you, the light is still there. Keep looking for it. Keep reaching for it. And please, don't try to do it alone. I'm here for you today, tomorrow, and always. Love you, sweetie.

<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">"I wish you knew how much you changed all our lives. But I know someday you'll see, if only through heaven's eyes."
I'll always love you, Lori.</span>
</div>
January 17th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Beck- I am sitting in a puddle of tears right now! That was seriously the most kind thing anyone has ever said to me. I really appreciate you taking the time to express your love for me so sincerely. You have really touched me. Thank you does not feel adequate to say because your words are so beautiful...but thank you. Because it's all i have. You know me well, and yes this is one of the worst times in my life right now. but I am hanging on...for you, for my DH, for my dog ...because it's people like you that make this thing called "life" worth living. You are one of my best friends and we haven't ever even set eyes on one another! Amazing isn't it? Again I thank you. I love you!!!

Sara and Lizrd, your prayers mean a lot. I really need them and knowing that you're thinking of me and hoping for me gives me just a little more strength then before I read your posts. You are very thoughtful women. Thank you for keeping me in your heart. You are always in mine as well.

Love to you all,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 18th, 2007, 01:15 AM
Veteran
Norina

I haven't known you for that long, but you have also been a big help to me and I too hope that I can give you any support I can.

This journey is so difficult, so painful...like you I have also asked myself many times how much more can I take, and the answer always surprises me. If there has been anything positive about all of this, it has been finding the strength to keep going and finding some awsome people to help me along the way. But I guess I don't need to tell you any of this.... So, I am not the praying type but I wish you with all my heart that you find the strength you need to keep going. There has got to be light at the end of this tunnel (and a baby too!!) and you sure deserve to get there.

Take care

Paula
January 18th, 2007, 09:58 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not as good with words as some of the other ladies, but please know that you're always in my prayers.

Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 18th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
aw this was one of the nicest threads i have ever read. Norina i really hope iui works for you and you get your baby. I had so many days where i thought i would be the only one left, watching everyone around me get their bfp's but i promise you,it WILL happen, you WILL get your baby and we are all here, cheering you along the way..2007 seems to be a great year so far and im positive you will be apart of it all!
January 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Nicole- I think we may have crossposted because I didn't see your response till today...thank you...thank you so much for your encouragement and love for me. Seriously i am just floored by the outpouring of support you are all giving me right now. I have no words...I feel I don't deserve so much attention. But thank you. I know how much you all love me and Danielle I agree this is the nicest post ever!

Paula, Katherine, Beck, Danielle, Nykol. Nicole, Sara, lizard- With just your words (they carry so much more then you know) you have invigorated me....regenerated strength i didn't knwo I had left...I feel better and I believe it's because of all of you. I have always seaid God sent these boards/friends to me...it has proven true again...because I was down. REALLY reall down and here you are reaching out to me...my personal Godsend. Thank you. I love you all.

Your friend forever,

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
January 20th, 2007, 11:43 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Norina,
I'm late to reply here but I just wanted to say is that I feel just like the other ladies. You have made a huge impact on me and helped me in so many ways. What a wonderful and special person you are. You've been a blessing in my life. You know that I often don't think of myself as quite as eloquent as some but in my simple way...I'm saying that I love you and I hope and believe that you will have a wonderful outcome, soon.

January 20th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Candace, thank you so very much for saying that. You are one of my dearest friends here and i know how much you care for me as I do you. You too have made all the difference in my life and I am forever grateful.
I love you too!!!

January 21st, 2007, 11:00 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
hey there honey

I'm so sorry this is so hard for you =[ I can't imagine the frustration and pain you are feeling, yet despite it all you still seem to manage to come out in full support of us all no matter what, you always give the best adive to those of us during our trying times, I only hope we give back to you the support you need.

Always thinknig of you honey
Lots of Love
x
But I’ll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

January 22nd, 2007, 02:46 PM
Quote:
hey there honey

I'm so sorry this is so hard for you =[ I can't imagine the frustration and pain you are feeling, yet despite it all you still seem to manage to come out in full support of us all no matter what, you always give the best adive to those of us during our trying times, I only hope we give back to you the support you need.

Always thinknig of you honey
Lots of Love
x[/b]
You do Eliie! You really do! Thanks for thinking of me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search