Tested

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2007, 06:32 AM
Rina42308's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Temp is 98.7 this morning but I guess that doesn't mean anything because I tested, BFN.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 11th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The dreaded BFN But I'm a little skeptical due to the temp rise, you usually drop on day 13. I pray we will see another rise tomorrow. Are you getting a blood test tomorrow?
February 11th, 2007, 08:38 AM
*Firefly*'s Avatar Girlfriend and Blogger
It could be a bad test! Test tomorrow and get a blood test xxx
But Iíll be born without a mask
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 11th, 2007, 09:32 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry hun...I really thought it would be a BFP today. Your chart is still exactly mirroring your preg. chart. (That could mean nothing, I know, but it's a heck of a coincidence.) I'm still praying that AF doesn't show and you get a BFP in the next day or so.

Much love,

February 11th, 2007, 10:25 AM
I'll go get a blood test tomorrow.

I am so sad, I feel like just giving up.

I don't know what to do with myself. I don't know how this could be.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead
February 11th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Home tests arn't always accurate honey don't give upxxxx
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 11th, 2007, 12:21 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sweetie I too have had a BFN turn into a BFP later...please hang in there & don't loose hope yet!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

February 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM
I am just so confused...why is when I had a septum and Dh only had 3 million sperm we could get pg no problem...and now, now that everything is suppose to be "fixed", we can't get pg. 3 *$%# eggs, 40 million sperm stuck right there and it didn't work???? Seriously? It feels hopeless.

it's not fair. All I want is one. why is that asking to much of God? Why does he answer some people's [prayers and not ours? What makes other people so worthy or special??? what are we doing that's wrong?

February 12th, 2007, 08:18 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Norina! I know you're beyond frustrated with this. Let us know how the blood test goes. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
February 12th, 2007, 10:08 AM
StephLS's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
it's not fair. All I want is one. why is that asking to much of God? Why does he answer some people's [prayers and not ours? What makes other people so worthy or special??? what are we doing that's wrong?[/b]
Norina,

I definitely know your frustration! These questions keep entering my mind. I wish I knew the answers. All I can say is to hang in there and keep praying.

Perhaps Beckie is right, maybe your bfn will turn into a bfp? Good luck on the blood test!

Married to Eric since June 25, 2005
mom to
3 Angel babies and Ryan and Rachel
Ryan born 6-18-08
Rachel born 3-20-10
Baby boy due on 2-24-14

Everything Good comes on time - we just don't know when that time is.
February 12th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Well spoke with the Nurse practicioner. She said that because of the clomid things will not be "normal" and that my AF being delayed is a big possiblity. She said I'll probably get it in a day or 2. But she did say urine tests "out there" are pretty accurate and that if it's negative it probably is. She said if I am anxious and want a finality to this then I can come in and do a blood test but their cut off is 10:30...which I can not make because I am an hour away. She offered to call in a blood test for me at another lab stat but the closet one I can find is still a little ways away. I'm just going to wait another day. If the temp is up again tomorrow I will just drive into the RE's office and get the ###### blood test. If it's down then it will mean that my Af will most likley come Wed. Happy *$%# valentines day to me...

I am in a really bad mood so if I sound like a ##### I apologize.

February 12th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Veteran
Well, it sucks!!!! You are right to be angry - as you said, all those eggs, all the sperm and then BFN. It doesn't make any sense. I wish I could say "somebody is going to pay for this" like there has been a cosmic error or something. But no such luck. So, go on, be angry sweetie. I am right there with you. I think it is better to be angry than depressed anyway.

I guess you feel pretty down now but I know that you will find the strength to pick yourself up again. In the meantime, take care.

Paula
February 12th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Actually I am definitly angry AND depressed...thinking about those meds again...don't know how to get through this w/o something numbing me...and unfortuantely vodka is a no no right? JK...

Yesterday...had McDonalds for lunch, starbucks frappacino w/whip (usually don't get that), then pizza for dinner and a big brownie all to wallow!

Today I am starting a "fertility diet"...I ordered the book on amazon.

i also found an accupuncturist that specializes in fertility but DH had a cow at the cost...he compromised and said we can do it IF the Dr approves...

I am at work. Still no AF and doubt it will show today, temp is still to high. I just want this cycle over with already. I hate that life goes on when I am so miserable.

I am also consulting psychics...how pathetic am I?

Also, we were kinda thinking of taking a break on the IUI this month...not sure yet on that. Gonna talk to the Dr first and then decide.

February 12th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Oh honey I am sosorry I just can't believe it

Perhaps a break will be a good thing give you some time to recover xxx
~ Babel, Mumford & Sons

February 12th, 2007, 03:03 PM
mommytothree

I'm so sorry, I know nothing anyone can say will help so just know I'm thinking of you right now
February 12th, 2007, 03:46 PM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Norina...I'm sorry that things didn't work out this time. I know I keep saying this but I really do think it's going to happen and soon.

You are in my thoughts and prayers,
Much love,

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search