Can I just have a mini freakout for a minute???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
UGH! I am cramping again!!!! I know it is probably * * just b/c I am constipated but it is scaring the heck out of me!!!!

I don't want to call the doctor b/c I know he is going out of town next week and is busy with scheduled appointments this week. And I have a sono scheduled on 4/12.

And I am only 9w so the dopplar thingy would not even work on me right now anyways. So I am not sure what the doctor could really do anyways.

I wish ** I could just go to the bathroom already to see if that stops these cramps!!!

They are dull achy cramps so I am not 100% worried about them...I think I would have called my doctor by now if they were stabbing. But I am still freaked out!

Thanks for letting me rant and freakout and talk about my poo issues here. Every little twing still has me scared to pieces!

April 1st, 2010, 03:09 PM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly how u feel I have the same problems lol
April 2nd, 2010, 07:43 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Not a problem, Nikki! I hope your body straightens out soon. If you are concerned, please don't hesitate to call your doctor. That's what he's there for.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 2nd, 2010, 09:41 AM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I know everything is ok I've already talked to the dr about it I was just sayen I know how she feels lol
April 2nd, 2010, 10:28 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks girls

I bought some Colase yesterday and am waiting for it to work it's magic. And a girl in my DDC recomended probiotics. So I am eating yogurt like crazy.

But if this keeps up I will call my doctor next week. Even though he is out of town I know my favorit nurse will still see me and she would even probably sneak me another sono

April 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
Colace is good stuff. I truly hate pregnancy constipation. There have been at least two times during each of my full term pregnancies that I did not go for 6 weeks!!! The later miscarriages, it happened once each. Sucks, big time. I wont even take prenatals because of the iron in them. I know some have stool softeners in them now, but I'll stick with my flinstones. LOL

I hope you get relief soon, and I agree with Augie, if you are worried, call.

<--- again!
April 2nd, 2010, 07:15 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
HUM I suppose this is not the place to wonder out loud what constipation is. After all I am on my third pregnancy with pre-natals and iron pills and I am still very regular...
April 3rd, 2010, 12:12 AM
LisaB's Avatar Mom to twins + 1
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaB
Poor Nikki... hang in there! I'm sure it's just the constipation! Ugh, I hate it too, I get it every pgcy. Colace is great, I remember taking that after my C/S. I think yogurt is supposed to have the opposite effect, but I could be wrong. You might want to ask your doctor before eating a lot of it just in case. Miralax is what my dr. recommended to take while pg, and it's over the counter so you don't even need a prescription. Leigh is on it too! lol I hope you're feeling better soon!

Me: Lisa, Mommy to twins +1
8/5/08 Beautiful twin girls Leigh and Lucy born after 4-year struggle with RPL & 6 losses
12/10/09 Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way, EDD 6/22/10

12/29/09 2nd ultrasound - joining team blue

6/16/10 Baby Ben is born!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search