Ahhhh....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11 weeks 4 days today yay which is the farthest I have ever gotten. But this baby is already given me a run for my money lol I have been put on bed rest till I can see my dr on wed bc on sat night I started spotting again and they said it's bc the placenta is tearing away a lil they sait it's not that bad and it can repair itself but it can cause me to loose the baby if it tears to much away. When they did the ultrasound the baby looked great it was moven around so much it looked like it was dancing lol ond the heartrate was 157 so baby looks great but has me so scared. Welcome to motherhood lol
April 13th, 2010, 08:15 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
*hugs* Bed rest sucks. Hope all goes well Thursday and they let you off bedrest. Make sure you come back and let us know what they say!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 14th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to the dr. today and got to hear the babys heartbeat : ) I was so excited!!!!!! He said the chances of me loosing this baby because of this are like 5% so that is really good and I feel alot better. He said I will most likely spot throughout this pregnancy but as long as its not really heavy its nothing to worry about. The only bad news I got today was that my husband and I are not aloud to have sex for like 4 weeks.....lol.....
April 19th, 2010, 02:52 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY! So glad your appointment went well and baby had a nice strong HB.

Sorry DH can't get none for a while Pelivic rest can be no fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search