Hey you!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2010, 08:17 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I'm pretty sure we still have some pregnant women here! Where are you? How is your pregnancy going? How much longer do you have? Boy, girl, team green? Fill us in with all the details?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 5th, 2010, 05:10 PM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 16 weeks, team blue (confirmed with amnio) and baby is looking good. I still have a hard time getting excited, I am trying. That nagging fear that something will happen is always there.
August 6th, 2010, 07:49 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on being on Team Blue! I can definitely sympathize with that fear. I remember when I was pregnant with Grace, every time I did something for her (registered, bought clothes, set up the nursery, etc) I was convinced that it was just more I'd have to deal with when I lost her. I was CONVINCED that she wasn't going to make it, because none of my other babies ever had. You can be 100% convinced it won't work out and it can still all be fine. I'll keep you in my thoughts! Please keep us updated!

PS Any names picked out?

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 6th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am 34 weeks I have 35 days until baby's birthday. He is supposed to be a boy, We arevery excited and happy adn did really well dealing with the fear factor. I think because my losses were extremely early once I was out of the first trimester i was able to settle and be happy.

The only issue I have is high blood pressure. I am on light bedrest and need to keep cool. I did go from baby coming two weeks early to baby coming around his due date. That was great news.

Our baby is being named Bla Bla Bla the third and we are calling him Beau.

August 6th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Song View Post
I am 34 weeks I have 35 days until baby's birthday. He is supposed to be a boy, We arevery excited and happy adn did really well dealing with the fear factor. I think because my losses were extremely early once I was out of the first trimester i was able to settle and be happy.

The only issue I have is high blood pressure. I am on light bedrest and need to keep cool. I did go from baby coming two weeks early to baby coming around his due date. That was great news.

Our baby is being named Bla Bla Bla the third and we are calling him Beau.
Bla bla bla, very original!

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 6th, 2010, 09:36 PM
My brother is a Beau - I love the name, don't hear it often!!

I will be paranoid the whole time because I have had so many losses at varying stages all the way up to term. I will definitely keep you posted since I go to the dr all the time!!
August 8th, 2010, 09:34 AM
You know I was just teasing you. I also love the name Beau, it's very distinguished sounding! I have all of my crossables crossed for you!

August 8th, 2010, 05:22 PM
We are still back and forth over names. I have a list I like but Chris is picky since he has a ridiculous long last name, VonCzoernig. He doesn't want it to sound funny! LOL

August 9th, 2010, 08:37 AM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still around although I have not had computer access lately.

Baby Boy Nathan is still baking, thank goodness. I am 28w 1d and have been dealing with per-term contractions for about a month now. My cervix is still long and closed and baby is fine I am just contracting a lot. I am on meds now that seem to be working great and just got off of bedrest. Things are looking up!

August 9th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kixs*~ View Post
I am still around although I have not had computer access lately.

Baby Boy Nathan is still baking, thank goodness. I am 28w 1d and have been dealing with per-term contractions for about a month now. My cervix is still long and closed and baby is fine I am just contracting a lot. I am on meds now that seem to be working great and just got off of bedrest. Things are looking up!
Nikki! So glad to hear from you! Glad the meds are working! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the KEEP working.

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
August 10th, 2010, 03:50 PM
My genetic counselor called today, this is usually when I get all the ugly news of something being wrong, BUT today was happily different! This baby is perfectly fine and normal with zero problems found. So I am trying really hard to be more excited, cautiously excited.

August 10th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinmommy3 View Post
My genetic counselor called today, this is usually when I get all the ugly news of something being wrong, BUT today was happily different! This baby is perfectly fine and normal with zero problems found. So I am trying really hard to be more excited, cautiously excited.
Yay! I love good news!

August 14th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am expecting twins! 17-4-11! I think these guys are sticky! My hcg is doubling and I usually miscarry before AF is even due. Now I am 4w6d...

August 14th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargatemommy View Post
I am expecting twins! 17-4-11! I think these guys are sticky! My hcg is doubling and I usually miscarry before AF is even due. Now I am 4w6d...
Congrats!!!!

August 15th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargatemommy View Post

Yay!!! Praying for sticky beans!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search