My update

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2011, 09:20 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I don't post here often, but I do lurk and read most every day...I just wanted to let you all know that I got a BFP today!!! I'm so happy...I hope the fear stays away, but i'm sure it wont forever...I'm due October 15th, the day after my sweet Ella's birthday ...It's also the day before our 12th wedding anniversary!!...I hope and pray that this is going to be my rainbow baby...I'm on baby aspirin, 3 800mg folic acid, but I think i'll add another, and i'm on progesterone..I hope that's all it takes

February 2nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Congrats! Sending loads of sticky dust your way!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
February 2nd, 2011, 12:17 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Megan! That's awesome!!! Oh I'm so freaking excited for you babe! Sending loads of sticky dust and praying peace over you. Congrats sweets!

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
February 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!!!!
BEYOND ecstatic for you, girl!!!
Sending you all the sticky vibes I have!!
February 3rd, 2011, 08:15 AM
austinmommy3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!!! We will be sending dust your way and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

February 3rd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks ladies! I was doing good till I had a bit of spotting last night...I know it can be normal, but no one wants to see that, especially after so many losses ...So far i'm not having anymore and I hope it stays away...I got my beta back and it was 21, still waiting on the progesterone numbers...i'm going in for another draw tomorrow...I really hope it's high!

February 3rd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Fingers crossed for you Megan. Please KUP!

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
February 4th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks ladies I got my 2nd set of beta's in....it went from 21 at 11 dpo, to 69 at 13 dpo! it tripled!!!...It had a doubling time of 27.97 hours...My progesterone is 16.27 and she said that's good too...i'm going in sunday for another blood draw, but because their office is closed sunday, I wont hear anything till monday.

February 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM
WOOHOO! That is fabulous news! So what's the plan of action for this pregnancy?

February 5th, 2011, 07:42 AM
I'm not sure what the plan is yet, hopefully i'll find out at my first appointment...I am on baby aspirin, and progesterone...I'm also taking 4 800mg of folic acid (Plus my prenatal has another 800)...I'm getting beta's done every 48 hours, and i'm having an early ultrasound on Feb 22nd...I'm feeling much better so far about this pregnancy...Last time I was pregnant I had spotting all the way from ovulation, and then up till around 6 weeks, then at 7 weeks I started to bleed...I have had a couple of spots, I wouldn't even consider it real spotting since it was almost nothing, but I haven't had any in a couple of days now....which makes me feel so much better! I asked the nurse and she said it very well could be from my progesterone suppositories too...Last time I was pregnant I felt it was doomed, and so far I don't feel that way...Of course that could change, but i'm going to try to think positive and enjoy being pregnant...I just can't wait to see a heartbeat

February 5th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Sounds like a good plan! I can't wait until you see that heartbeat either.

February 5th, 2011, 03:31 PM
HippyMomOf4's Avatar Hippy Mom Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via MSN to HippyMomOf4 Send a message via Yahoo to HippyMomOf4
Congrats! That's great your numbers are going up great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search