Another update from me

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2011, 05:37 PM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
copied and pasted from my ddc

Sorry if this sounds all over the place...My doctor uses so many big medical words and terms and for the life of me I can't ever remember them (she talks a bit fast too)

Any way, she called the perinatologist down in Seattle at the university, and with the MTHFR gene mutations and my 2 late losses she thought it was best that I be put on levonox, so sometime in the next couple of weeks they are switching me from baby aspirin to levonox...They are also worried about my blood pressure...I have a history of PIH and preeclampsia, I had it with my first 3 pregnancy's...Then 2 pregnancy's ago (the one after I had Ella) I had high blood pressure right from the get go up until I lost the baby...My doctor talked about putting me on BP meds before I had my loss....Well I guess yesterday my blood pressure was really high, and she's worried that I'm going to have preeclampsia again...So she's setting up an appointment for me at the universality of Washington hospital (they are a good hospital, that's where my sister had her daughter), and they are going to do some sort of a test on my heart and they might start me on BP med's before it turns into preeclampsia...I will also have an appointment with the high risk doctor while I'm there and I'll be getting my NT scan down there as well instead of up here...The nurse is going to call me back and get it all set up, but it should happen in the next few weeks...I'm really nervous, but thankful at the same time because I Think this is what's going to bring me a baby after all this time...It's been a long road and I'm willing to do anything

March 10th, 2011, 09:05 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I love hearing how proactive they're being with you. I pray that this is it for you!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
March 11th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I started the shots yesterday! I hope it all works out for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search