Update from me!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
I'll try to keep this short, it is 3:45 am afterall.

I've been feeling movement for a little over a week now. I've always felt it early anyway, so the 10th week doesn't surprise me. I don't care what docs say... it is possible. Even though I called my OB today and she told me it was impossible to feel consistent movement before 16 weeks... UHM, WHAT!? Was I not the one that told you I felt it every.single.day. until I was 14w3d during my last pregnancy? And guess what day growth stopped! She figured out I knew what I was talking about based on that alone. Ugh. I am not too thrilled with her right now. Anyway, I've been having a lot of issues with being dizzy, losing consciousness, feeling weak, etc. I was in the ER last week and they caught my BP dropping quite a few times. One time it was 101/72, but otherwise it was giving readings like 85/56, 86/49, 87/43... it was pretty awful and the ER doc was concerned. I've dealt all week with feeling like garbage. Today, after not feeling any movement, and having cramping, I decided to go back to the ER. I was having issues with breathing and my heart was palpitating. I think the anxiety from the cramping was making my nerves and heart go wonky. So they did another full panel of bloodwork and everything came back normal. I did find the heartbeat with the doppler (the nurse was nice enough to let me try it on my own). But the ER doc wanted me to do any u/s anyway.

Let me back up and say that as of now, nobody is interested in changing my EDD. My LMP was 1/28, which gives me an EDD of 11/4. I *know* I O'd on 2/8, which gives me 11/1. I measured exactly spot on with my math until last week. At 10w3d (mine), 10w (LMP) I measured 10w6d. They still didn't care much. So tonight, the lady got 4 solid measurements, not one was less than 12w1d. She kept exclaiming how perfectly straight the baby was and she had never gotten such good positions for measurements. So my math puts me at 11w3d, LMP puts me at 11w and now I get 12w1d?! Yeah, something's gonna change here.

Anyway, this tech was awesome. She looked between the legs after I explained the Angle of the Dangle theory, she did a detailed look at the position of the placenta since there are new theories about its placement and gender, etc. Then she said "I know you won't mind. I just want to get another look. It's playtime!" And she flipped over to the 3D!!! "I totally don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I'm not recording it, I just want to see for myself and I know you'd never turn this down!"

I was like "Lady, I want to marry you!" LOL!!!

We got some great pics. I've never got more than 2 or 3 prints from either a doc or an ER visit. She gave me 10 or 11!

Ultimately, there is no diagnosis. I just need to take it easy and call my OB on Monday. Well, I see the peri on Friday anyway, I may just call and see if they can bump me up a few days.

For your viewing pleasure!!! Here are some shots of Bug, and my 11 week belly shot! Thanks for reading and sorry it got long anyway. And sorry about the quality of the pics, I haven't scanned them yet... just pics from my phone.

Here's a great shot of the foot!

And my absolute favorite!!! <3

<--- again!

Last edited by Leffew; April 16th, 2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Typos
April 16th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Halloween81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope the weakness and dizziness goes away on its own. I bet its scary how low your blood pressure was and feeling so bad. I'm glad you got an u/s to ease your mind. Sounds like you got the best tech in the world. Those 3D pics are so cute, especially that tiny bum.
Chemical pregnancy - January 9, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - April 21, 2010
Miscarriage at 7 weeks - October 22, 2010
Miscarriage at 10 weeks - May 14, 2011
Miscarriage at 17 weeks - December 7, 2011 (My sweet little Joshua had Achondrogenesis type 2)
Miscarriage at 5 weeks - June 5, 2013

All test results normal. Reason for RPL unknown.

Annabel born healthy at 35 weeks - May 22, 2014
April 17th, 2011, 06:02 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I want your tech! What a cute little one!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
April 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How very cool! I know that had to make you feel a 100 times better. Everything is looking great! Hope you start to feel better soon.

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search