I don't know what is up with me...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnant after recurrent loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2006, 02:36 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today I feel like pooh. really pukey..and my lower belly feels very schy & full - but not crampy - but DEFINITELY uncomfortable (like I would normally want some Motrin if I could have it). But the spotting stopped again. So for now I am a bit hopeful. I am still wearing a pad - because I don't trust it - but not one spot all day. I feel like maybe I shouldn't post everything that happens - I just need to vent it somewhere - but I feel bad for also dragging others through all my "woes".

Hopefully this will all be clear soon..and either I will know it's over or know it is okay (at least for now). Either way - I think I just want to know..and as much as I didn't want to make the Dr appointment - I am thanking Joel know for making me make it. At least in a week I should know more & hopefully by then I will have found a better emotional balance. I think all these hormones aren't helping me either.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

August 7th, 2006, 02:48 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beckie, this subforum is exactly the place for you to vent all your "woes". We understand how every little thing can be a sign of things to come. I bought a butterfinger today when I went to Walmart for my tests and once I got back to the office, I had too much heartburn/nausea to want to eat it. I've only had m/s with the two I lost, so I really don't look forward to nausea like most pg women do. And then my bbs are alternating between feeling full and radiating painful tingles.

And, like you, I'm still wearing a liner "just in case". I probably will for my whole first trimester. I'm glad you're going to the doc. I hope it brings you some peace. I'm going on Monday, too (11:30 CST), so check in when you can after your appointment.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
August 7th, 2006, 05:14 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Don't feel bad for needing to vent everything. After all, if we are lucky enough to get p/g again, I am sure that we will ALL be doing the same thing. So, feel free to write as much or as little as you want. We are here for you no matter what.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

August 7th, 2006, 06:12 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you so much ladies. It helps to know that at least you all seem to think I am normal. Now if I can just convince Dh of that.

Thanks again - you guys are the best!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

August 7th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Think of it this way - it's not like you're not going to have all of these ups and downs anyway, so if it makes you feel better, go ahead and let it out and tell us. I think as a whole we're a very nonjudgemental group.
Besides, we're all wondering anyway!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

August 7th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Beckie ~ I was checking in on you sweetie & am glad to see the spotting stopped. I'll keep the prayers coming!

August 8th, 2006, 10:30 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Beckie,
OMG...I had no idea any of this was even happening. I just came across your news and now I am reading everything I can to catch up. I so happy and scared for you. You and your baby will have a big prayer sent straight to heaven for you both.

Love,

August 8th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I'd rather be in Forks
((((Beck)))) Wearing a pad after a scare is normal. I had to go to the ER with this one at about 12 weeks because of spotting, and I wore a pad for almost a month after, just so if I did have more spotting, I wouldn't miss it at all. I've actually had a lot of bleeding with this one, now that I think about it - which I try not to do, actually, cause I'm scared enough without thinking about all the bleeding. Emotionally, I've been a basket case. One day I'm convinced everything is fine and I'm silly to worry, and the next day, I'm convinced God doesn't want me to have a healthy baby and I'm just marking time til something goes wrong with this one too. It's a normal reaction to the losses, and it's also a normal reaction to hormones. I don't know where you are in your cycle or where you would have been, but I find myself having a really rough time emotionally around the time I would normally have AF - it's like the hormones are still there, and even more, but AF isn't anymore. I even still get pimples at that time of the month.

I'm just thinking and hoping for you so much honey. I want you to enjoy this, and I want you to have a healthy little one. I know how scary it is, and I know how scary the next few months will be for you even if things go well - I'm living it right now. But we're here for you, and if we didn't want to read every little thing that happens in your life, we wouldn't be here reading it. (Don't tell anyone, but I check you guys before my DDC now most of the time. )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search