My angels

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 03:25 AM
NavyBrat88
On July 3, 2007 my world was brightened and ripped away from me all at the same time. My then boyfriend had to take me to the ER because I had got what I thought was my period, but it lasted for 3 weeks and I was in immense pain. At the ER they drew my blood had me pee in a cup and did a vaginal exam. What seems like a million hours later the doc comes in and says well I have some bad news. You're pregnant, but you have lost the baby by the amount of blood and lenght of time you have been bleeding, also you have cervicitis and a yeast infection. I don't think the words registered at that moment. I was kind of shooken up. They gave me some antibiotics, and a shot, and sent me on my way. It didn't hit me until the next day that I lost a child.

In November 2008 I got a postive pregnancy test. My world was once again turned upside down. I was shocked as my boyfriend and I at the time were not trying. (Same boyfriend as first loss). I sat down and smoked a pack of cigarettes no joke and called my best friend in tears. I was nervous, anxious, happy and terrified. And I knew my boyfriend was going to be pissed. I took 3 tests. 2 positives, 1 negative. When I told him I was pregnant he just looked at me and walked away. He swears to this day he said we would work it out. But I got no support whatsoever though. After we broke up I found out that he had talked to his boss about me being pregnant and was excited. Yet he couldn't tell me that?! Well any who, I went to the doctor and they drew my blood when I was 6w3d. My levels came back abnormally low. The doctor warned me that I may be losing the baby. And I was like oh great here we go again! They checked my levels again 2 days later and they were even lower. On December 21, 2008 I woke up in the middle of the night in excrutiating pain and soaked in blood. And I knew I lost the baby. I called my doctor and we talked for a long time. She said if the pain gets worse, get your but to the ER. I cleaned up and took some pain meds and went back to bed. I was lucky enough to be able to expel everything so they didn't have to do a D&C, but it was the worst time of my life. In January I had an ultrasound to check on the status of my cysts/masses and she said my uterus was still slightly open. And she once again confirmed my loss.
I was shattered.

4 days ago, Avery would have been one.
Memphis would come into this world August 2, 2009.

Avery: EDD 4-21-09, Became gods child: 7-3-07
Memphis: EDD 8-2-09, Grew wings 12-21-08

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search