Nat's journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2007, 01:57 PM
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">

After my daughter's father didnt want anything to do with his baby or me i decided i needed to move out of los angeles and be far away. I then moved to nyc with the only purpose of having a some what relaxed pregnancy and give birth to a healthy baby. My daughter was born on july 20th 2006. During my whole pregnancy i didnt date anyone i was just focused on my baby. I gave birth and still remained single. Sometimes i even thought i would never find a man who would want me because i had a child.

When gabriella turned 9 months i met a wonderful man who learned to love me and my baby. After dating a few months i got pregnant (Very first time we dtd).
I was very scared of course, i didnt know what i was going to, i was afraid of telling him and that he would run like gabbys father did leaving us. Well he didnt and we were happy to recieve this baby that was due on feb 16th 2008.

On june 12th 2007, the day after my birthday, my father gave me the news that my grandmother has passed away 15 min ago..i couldnt believe the news, i was in shock, my grandmother wasnt even sick. In middle of the news i felt a horrible pain on my lower back (having already a daughter i knew that back pain wasnt a good sign), I ran to to the bathroom and found blood. (When pregnant the first time i also bled, but never had the lower back pain so i knew something wasnt right) I decided to go to the emergency.

After many hours of waiting in the e.r the doctor called my name. They did an ultrasound and blood work and sent me back to my room. I waited about 2 hours.
The doctor then came in and said: Natalie you are 6 weeks pregnant..but this is an ectopic pregnant and you need to go into surgery now. It is very advanced and your life is at risk. (they expected me to say something, i was still crying over my grandmother who has passed a few hours before all this)

I lost my baby on june 12th 2007 at 11:00pm, i try not to think about this but sometimes it is very hard. It's been 6 months since i lost my grandmother and baby, and 5 months since my ex and i broke up. I guess everything happend for a reason.

I still dont know if my granny took my baby with her or not.
</span>

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">

Nat, mommy to Gabriella
</span>

<a href="http://www.free-blinkies.com/blinkie-maker/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search