What's your morning routine?

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By C&K'sMama
  • 1 Post By Bella Nyxe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2011, 08:16 PM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I'm not a morning person, and now I'm waking up earlier because of a new work schedule.

What's your morning routine and does it rejuvenate you or do you feel like a slug in the mornings?

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 23rd, 2011, 09:34 PM
Here is a great link! I have all of these on my morning routine already, I just need to remember to implement ALL of them, not just a couple! And I completely agree that #7 is by far the most important.

If these steps are too hard for you to jump into, do number 7 and the visual technique to where you're visualizing yourself doing all the other numbers, and before you know it, you WILL be doing all the steps! ♥

7 Step Guide to an Effective Morning Routine We The Change, Personal Development for Conscious People | Exploring How Self-Improvement Plays a Role in Global Consciousness
Bella Nyxe likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 25th, 2011, 05:24 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Usually my morning routine involves getting up, brushing my teeth before ANYTHING else (I hate having dirty teeth), taking my vitamins (so there is that full glass of water), I try to do a work out dvd on netflix, then I get ready and make breakfast for everyone. I also try to read my Bible and spend some time in prayer too.

Thanks for that list! It's really neat and I will definitely be trying to incorporate the stuff on it into my routine.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 26th, 2011, 05:08 PM
C&K'sMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does roll out of bed and try and wake up while dressing my kids count as a routine?
Earthy.Mama likes this.

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."
October 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&K'sMama View Post
Does roll out of bed and try and wake up while dressing my kids count as a routine?
It certainly does, but we can always improve!!! LOL!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

March 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
um - let the dog out to potty, then I potty. let the dog in andthen head to the couch to laydown. 8)
Earthy.Mama likes this.

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽¸.☆
´ ¸.☆´ ☆
¸☆´
´Ż☆. ¸. ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. ¸.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search