i need help

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
i have been dealing with constant pain for 3+ years becasue of a broken ankle, that had to be surgically repaired (plate & screws) that now has arthritis in it...and then this past December also found a stress fracture in my "good" foot, so all i do is limp, and walk so funny that my entire lower body HURTS. they just got me a bone stimulator for the stress fracture becasuse its not healing quickly enough ( partly because i went back on my arthritis med before they wanted me to, but couldnt stand how the ankle felt off of it) and i have had ENOUGH.......are there anythings out there to take to help with pain, swelling & arthritis? I am just so fed up wiht my body hurting like it does and dont want to keep taking OTC pain meds forever!! (with what they can do to your liver)
UGGGGG........help!?

April 10th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I will get to this as soon as I can! ♥

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

April 10th, 2012, 10:37 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
try tumeric for the arthritis/inflammation That really does work! Also, you may want to consider cutting nightshade foods out of your diet, they can definitely play a role in arthritis as well.
April 10th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
what is included in nightshade foods?

April 11th, 2012, 06:36 AM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nigtshade foods are tomatoes, potatoes, all peppers (sweet and hot, but not peppercorn, that's a different plant), eggplant, paprika, goji (wolf) berries, ground cherries, tomatillos. Modified food starch can be potatoes. Pre-cooked chicken is almost impossible to find wiithout paprika. Watch for ingredients that just say "spices" or "spice extractives". Even "natural flavorings" doesn't tell you what's in there.

They seem to be in most of the American Standard Diet.
April 11th, 2012, 07:44 PM
love tomatoes & potatoes

April 12th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I suggest cutting out gluten. I've recently had more trouble than usual with my bones and started thinking about arthritis and then the cause etc etc etc... Gluten seems to be the culprit so I've eliminated that from my diet as of yesterday. We shall see if my toes, ankles, knees, hips and back feel any better... oh, and fingers. Sometimes they're so sore I can't even open a jar of food!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search