How do crystals heal?

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By greenchild
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama
  • 1 Post By .Michelle.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
I was never one to use crystals for healing. I just didn't understand how it worked, and even when I started reading how they worked years ago, I was still a bit skeptical. On my journey of natural health (which is inherently connected to my own spirituality) I've learned more about how the body as a whole works.

I love holistic medicine because it doesn't just focus on the physical body, but on the energy our body emanates, as well as our emotional and spiritual side. Now, if you're not religious or spiritual, that's fine too Crystals still work!

Everything on the planet is connected and essentially made up of the same energy patters, they're just different types/forms of energy.

Crystals and gemstones have specific resonating energy that interacts with our bodies to heal and balance our own energies.

To get a (much better) detailed explanation of how crystals work, read this link! It's beautifully explained!
Healing gemstones and Crystals

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

May 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what's really fascinating is learning about all the other cultures' methods of healing; they all boil down to the same thing. The energy flow within the body. There are lots of different ways to manipulate/correct it.

For example, the chakras have the same points in the body as what's described in Taoist healing, which are also the same points used in myofascial release . . . the list goes on!!
Earthy.Mama likes this.
May 17th, 2012, 08:09 PM
I've noticed that too Anne, I love it! It just cements my beliefs even more
greenchild likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

June 3rd, 2012, 08:39 PM
.Michelle.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE crystals. I have them everywhere in my house and even made a grid surrounding my house. When I get headaches I take a particular crystal that has anti-inflammatory properties and place it on my head with an icepack. I swear it speeds up the healing without taking any meds.

My 4 year old son even will bring me certain crystals and tell me to hold it or sleep with it. When I look at the properties of that crystal it amazes me on how in tune he is with knowing what I need.

I sleep with certain crystals under my pillow and on my nightstand. Every morning I take some with me to work and I also have some in my office at work to give my workday positive vibrations. If you ever aren't feeling well try putting a crystal in a bottle of water and drink from that for the day. It will help you!
Earthy.Mama likes this.

June 4th, 2012, 09:00 AM
That is excellent!!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search