Welcome!

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I am Heather, age 28, married to Jamie, age 30, for 8 years. I am a SAHM to Ani, 6 1/2, Cameron, 4 3/4, and my newborn little guy Fritz. We live in northern VA. I've been using natural remedies/had natural remedies used on me since I was a baby. I even worked in a health food store for a few years when I was a teenager and my mom works there now (and has since I was about 12).

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

July 24th, 2006, 10:01 AM
tiggers_best_buddy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just wanted to say Hi Jodi
July 24th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY JODI!!! So glad they started this forum! Introducing myself...

Christina, 21, SAHM to DD Kara Paige 1/10/06 & one on the way!

I have always been interested in natural remedies. I've never liked taking medicine myself. I like to see what nature has to offer that can help me and DD with any ailments.

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
July 24th, 2006, 12:08 PM
crunchymama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Amanda, 26 year old SAHM to Brandon 9, AShlie 4, Aidan 2, and KAelin 9 months. My husband is 37 and we live in southern NH. I have been interested in homeopathy and natural family living for about 5 years now.
July 24th, 2006, 02:03 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Brandy here.

I am a SAHM to 4 - Sydney is 6 1/2, Addison is 5, Kiera is 3 1/2 and Julius is 8 1/2 mos.

I started being interested in natural ways as a teenager, it grew from there. When pregnant with Sydney I learned more. When pregnant with Addison I hired a doula and learned even more. When pregnant with Kiera I hired a midwife, learned more and more, then I became a doula. I have seen a Naturopathic Doctor for most of my needs since 2004 and I can see that Natural medicine is the way for me.

July 24th, 2006, 06:59 PM
akafrogs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am Deanna 30 y/o and I have been using herbs for 10 years now. I actually cried 6 years ago when I was in the hospital for an sever kidney infection cause they were going to give me anti biotics (my mom actually made a joke and said..."don't tell me that with all the drugs you've done before that anti-biotics are going to kill you").
I really want to learn more cause I am also a massage therapist and into the whole body health thing, but not very good at practicing it. lol
July 24th, 2006, 10:20 PM
katra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to katra
I'm so excited that this board is here!!!
I am Kat, 23, and mother to Kiandra, 6 months. I have been interested in natural and alternative therapies all my life, and took a more active pursuit of interest starting in high school, against my very Western practicing upbringing. I always tried to find different ways to help myself and took a high school job at a local Wild Oats to learn more. I left there to work at Dave's Health and Nutrition where I learned a ton about herbs and mainly homeopathics. I continued study on my own and a couple years later (2004) went to live on an Ashram in Grass Valley to get my teaching certificate for yoga and study Ayurveda. I am also very interested in crystal healing and therapy. I am learning more every day and am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with all of you so that we can help each other learn more!

July 30th, 2006, 08:30 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know how I missed this my first time here. I'm Jess, 26-year-old SAHM to Zack-3 and Ethan-10 mos. My mil is very pro natural healing, so my dh introduced me to it when we were dating. My mil was actually nicknamed the "witch dr." in the small town that she lives in! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search