Crystal healing

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 07:26 AM
katra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to katra
Are any of you interested in this form of therapy? I find that it works when used properly, but am still learning about it myself.

July 25th, 2006, 07:46 AM
There is this amazing book called "Love is in the Earth" that tells pretty much everything about a ton of crystals and stones. It goes into detail about what crystals are good for what ailments and how to use them. It's great! I go with my instincts mostly when using crystals as well and use them mainly when doing energy work. I know that they work really well placed on the appropriate chakras and I have a little experience using them for healing elixers and such. I know that it's not very common and would love to hear of anyone else's experience with this, too! You should check that book out, Jodi. I think you'd dig it.

July 25th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Haha... Sounds like he'll loooove it! lol

July 25th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I'm not really interesting in it, but I have a funny story about it. My second grade teacher sees my mom regularly at the health food store. Mrs. Spencer was telling my mom that she bought a really beautiful crystal and buried it but now she can't remember where she buried it! But she suspects where it is because her cat that had really bad arthritis has been sitting in one particular spot on the yard a lot lately and his arthritis is doing so much better. She doesn't want to try digging the spot up since it's helping the cat so much lol

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

July 25th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Haha! Great story!

July 30th, 2006, 02:55 AM
syncere
Being as Im not a big regular medicine fan(they dont seem to help me much, and I hate taking pills). I am going to start trying crystals to see if they help. Im going to pick up that book as soon as I get the chance. Ive always been really interested in things like this but, Ive decided to make a change in my life and this is the path Im going to take.
July 30th, 2006, 08:28 AM
That is wonderful to hear! I'm sure you will find it much better than conventional medicine. I find crystals to be very helpful and I think you will really enjoy that book. Welcome to the board!

July 31st, 2006, 12:36 AM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
Okay, I am a bit skeptical **dodges tomatoes** about healing crystals. How is it supposed to work?

~Nay
July 31st, 2006, 07:37 AM
Don't worry, I'm fresh out of tomatoes... Crystal healing is based on using the vibrational energy of the crystal to correct the imbalance that is causing the physical symptom. If I were not used to this sort of thing, I may be skeptical too, but I have seen it work (on myself and others)! You can make an elixer with the crystals that you drink, or you can wear them as pendants, or simply meditate or massage with them. Crystals vibrate to different numbers and have different properties (e.g. rose quartz is helpful in opening the heart chakra and accepting love, citrine helps with depression, carnelian is good for kidney stones, allergies and colds, etc.). I think that's a basic overview. I love crystals. lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search