Homeopathic Constitutional Types

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 10:30 AM
katra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to katra
Thanks for posting that!!!

July 27th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I finally got a chance to sit down and go over this better and I think I am the phosphorus type. Except I'm not tall. ...And I'm not very demanding. Other than those it fits me to a T.

July 29th, 2006, 06:37 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is very interesting. Is there a chart or something that says which foods, etc that each type should stay away from? I guess I'm wondering why we need to know which type we are. I've never heard of this before but would love to learn more about it.

July 31st, 2006, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Also, have you ever read the "Eating Right for your Blod Type" book? There is some interesting information about foods to avoid or incorporate in your diet. I'm not a complete believer in the book but I did take some good info out of it.[/b]
YES! I am a HUGE fan. Unfortunately, I am on an elimination diet right now for my ds so I haven't been following it, but once I'm done nursing I plan to throw myself into it. I'm a type A and do tend to gain weight when I eat meat. My dh can never understand how I can lose weight (and inches!) when I eat a ton of carbs. I love being a type A!

July 31st, 2006, 07:42 PM
No dairy or corn products or byproducts. The dairy I can handle-not big on cows milk anyway, but the corn drives me Nothing with corn syrup, corn oil, cornstarch, corn protein, etc. You get the idea. It really limits what I can eat.

August 1st, 2006, 12:38 AM
chlodoll
ok I think I am The Calc. Carb. Type

Now what? lol Should I be taking more calcium carbonate???

Quote:
My dh can never understand how I can lose weight (and inches!) when I eat a ton of carbs. I love being a type A![/b]
I am type A and carbs turn straight to fat on me

Quote:
No dairy or corn products or byproducts. The dairy I can handle-not big on cows milk anyway, but the corn drives me Nothing with corn syrup, corn oil, cornstarch, corn protein, etc. You get the idea. It really limits what I can eat.[/b]
I never knew how many things corn was in till I started reading labels! I have bad IBS and I think its one of my triggers so I am now avoiding it. I cut out frozen food and alot of dairy and I am going trying to go organic. Now if I could stop being stressed I would be set lol
August 1st, 2006, 03:54 PM
Woo! Welcome, Chloe! Going organic alone will make a huge difference. Josh is allergic to a lot of foods, but when the food is organically grown he has no trace of allergies. We grow a lot of our own food too, because we don't really trust what they're treating conventional food with these days. Who knows what they're doing, you know? Have you considered taking up yoga? I know, I know......quiet from the teacher. It really does help with stress, though. I'd at least carry around lavender oil. Does wonders.

August 1st, 2006, 09:11 PM
chlodoll
I took a yoga class once Kat! I couldnt move the next day lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search