Your community and natural health

Forum: Natural Health

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Natural Health LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2006, 09:32 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in CA-'nuf said-lol.

August 1st, 2006, 10:42 PM
chlodoll
Well I guess living in a big city you will always have different kinda areas. Near me there isnt much but your never far from where you want to be. Although my grocery store is going through renovations and introducing more healther and orgnanic products. To bad i am moving!
August 2nd, 2006, 05:45 AM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
I think this area is pretty accepting of natural stuff. Either that or I just associate with people who are into it so it seems like it to me. Actually, this area is pretty accepting of anything no matter what it is (I'm in northern northern VA not too far from DC). No one blinks twice when I nurse in public (not even when I would nurse a 3 year old in public), I've gotten some positive comments on cloth diapers when changing my baby in a public bathroom, etc. And there are a few health food stores and co-op delivery places around, too.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

August 2nd, 2006, 07:14 AM
katra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to katra
People are starting to become more open to it here and we actually have quite a nice little natural community here. We even have a couple of restaraunts that serve raw organic fare and they are opening up new health food stores all the time.

August 2nd, 2006, 08:52 PM
katra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to katra
Utah is becoming more accepting all the time - at least in Salt Lake. We're kind of behind the 8 ball on everything here, but since the Olympics we are progressing and catching up with the rest of the world. There aren't a ton of people into health here, but the ones who are REALLY are. We're nowhere near Boulder on that front though. We have a ton of hikers and climbers here though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search