Hello out there. (Read me)

Recovering from an Abortion Loss

This is a private forum and is not intended for lurkers. If you have not had an abortion loss, please do not request access. We require 100 posts for access to this forum. Please pm Rachel for access.

Forum: Recovering from an Abortion Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Subscribe To Recovering from an Abortion Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Hunni
Hello,
My name is Trudy and I am the host of this board.
If you are reading this, then you are probably thinking about asking to enter the board but are nervous for whatever reason that may be. I just want to say don't be, the members inside are not there to judge, we are here to listen, support and have a little fun all while getting to know each other. Don't be nervous about joining at all, I know that's a hard thing to say, and hear lol. I was a member here for a year before I requested entry into the board, but I am glad I did. No one should "suffer" in silence and sometimes there are people in your life you just can't talk to about it, inside we understand, are there to listen to whatever you need to say, and what is said inside stays inside.
So don't be afraid, PM Rachel and come and join us we would be glad to have you join our little family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search