D/H S/O most annoying habit

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2005, 01:46 AM
PleasedasPunch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
His constant computer game playing... I have a hard time talking to him sometimes because of it...

January 17th, 2005, 11:54 AM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
If I ask dh to do something, he won't just get up and do it....but then forgets about it two minutes later, but didn't mean too actually forget about it. But then again, won't just get up and do it when I ask him too. I think it's a control thing...but his memory fails him so he screws things all up. He should just let it go and take out the trash when I ask him too. LOL
January 17th, 2005, 02:26 PM
jen1978's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jen1978 Send a message via Yahoo to jen1978
Quote:
Originally posted by mom2one@Jan 17 2005, 01:54 PM
If I ask dh to do something, he won't just get up and do it....but then forgets about it two minutes later, but didn't mean too actually forget about it.* But then again, won't just get up and do it when I ask him too.* I think it's a control thing...but his memory fails him so he screws things all up.* He should just let it go and take out the trash when I ask him too.* LOL
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
That is EXACTLY how my husband is. I couldn't have said it better myself
January 17th, 2005, 02:28 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
leaving dishes and trash 2 feet from the sink or trash can... That is so annoying

or leaving dirty clothes by the bed so I will finally put them in the hamper when I get tired of stepping on them

I could go on and on......

January 17th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
all of the above and his watching tv and playing games. its not that i mind watching tv but when i am trying to talk to him and he is looking at me but really listening to the tv is SOOOOO annoying. and he does this with anything. any kind of tv. blues clues, barney....anything.

January 17th, 2005, 06:57 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My hubby can be a little on the sloppy side at times. But, I love him anyways! He can be like a big kid!

January 17th, 2005, 07:05 PM
AmberC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberC
I think the thing that bothers me the most that dh does now is that he does things at the most inoppertune times for anyone but himself.

EX: Our lock on our front door has been sticking for a while and he came home and couldn't get it cause it was stuck. Crista and I were napping in my bed and I'd JUST gotten her to sleep, well she'd semi woken up when he got home and I jumped out of bed to let him in. He KNEW we were trying to sleep cause I'd talked to him before we laid down on our cells. So he comes inside and breaks out his toolbox and starts taking apart the lock on the front door and making ALL kinds of noise!! I COULD have gotten Crista back to sleep if he'd been quiet but NO he had to fix the door NOW and he cant do anything quietly so she was laying in there talking and wanting to get up cause Daddy was out there So we didn't get a nap. Then he got mad at ME for asking him to stop and do it later. He does stuff like that ALL the time and it really ticks me off!

</div>
January 17th, 2005, 07:22 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Good Grief....I can't even list them all...

The most aggravating is that he grinds his teeth and yells at the kids in his sleep...very loudly. I know he can't help it but it drives me crazy!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
January 17th, 2005, 09:42 PM
MinnesotaMommy
[quote]
Good Grief....I can't even list them all...

Bites his finger nail, leaves his clothes laying all over the floor and then I get yelled at if he was not done wear them yet before they were to dirty . WOn't rince of his or the kid's dirty plates.

Just to name a few
January 17th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Snoring!

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search