OMfreakingG

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2004, 01:33 PM
I Heart 4x4
Oh. My. GOD.

So, I'm sitting here thinking that Danny is napping, since he's being quiet and had been for like 30 minutes (it's naptime). DH shows up from work stopping home for a minute, and the way our house is set up, you can see in Danny's room from our walkway entrance ... he says "you know Danny is naked, right?" ... I'm like what!!! NO!!

So I walk to his room and I see him naked, standing next to some poop. I'm like "awww Danny did you poop in your room?" ... DH comes up next to me and says "yep, and he played with it!!!" and DH ran away. I look around Danny's room, and his poop is smeared ALL over his window, and its all in his hands. I almost started to gag, it looked SO nasty ..

Needless to say, my house smells like poop now. It's all cleaned up with antibacterial soap and stuff, and I've finally given into Carol's advice - I put packaging tape around the new diaper!!!!!! Danny doesn't like it, but oh freaking well!!!!!

OH .. MY ... GOD! WHY......?....?......?......
August 7th, 2004, 03:50 PM
zonapellucida
LOL--Ellas does this to ME!!!!
August 8th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! ROFL!

I've yet to have this happen to me (yet...knock on wood), but the other day my ds came to me in the kitchen and said, "I have to show you something. We have a big problem." He wasn't wearing his pants or a diaper, so I knew it wasn't going to be good.

He took me into my bedroom and showed me where he had PEED right in the middle of my bed!!
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

August 8th, 2004, 07:52 AM
YankeeMom
Yuck!
I am thanking the heavens my kids never did this to me (knock on wood, cuz Matthew would be the one to do it). I seriously would have gotten sick
August 8th, 2004, 10:53 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
(((HUGS)))

August 9th, 2004, 02:41 AM
pooker's Avatar Veteran
Anyone have those 32 cup Tupperware bowls? My 2 nephews PEED in one - and they were PLENTY old enough to know better. Those things aren't cheap, but you just can't use one after something like that!

I feel for ya!
August 9th, 2004, 04:42 AM
twinsmom26
This use to happen to me all the time with the twins. I finally gave in and started using the duct tape. After about the 6th time of them doing it I decided to get some soap and water and the Mr. Clean magic sponges and make them clean up their own messes. The worst is when they both did it. Maked me want to gag just thinking of it, lol. Good luck and I hope he doesnt do this again to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search