Now I'm furious. They messed up and I'm not the

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
They messed up our payroll at work. Well we all are required to get direct deposit for pay day. The computers are messed up. Pay day was yesterday. No one got their pay. They said if anyone wrote checks against their pay thinking it was in their account yesterday morning. If those checks bounced. Work would pay the over draft fees etc. Someone moaned they had rent to pay. Well it's the end of the month pretty much. So they were going to send out a check for February rent since it's due on the 1st but can't. Our supervisor told us a year ago this time. Same thing happened. There was a glitch in the program payroll uses to send our money. We were told we'd have our money today. Well actually by midnight we were suppose to have the money in our accounts. I do not have my pay in my account yet. So who knows when or if today we get our pay. I can see some being so upset. That they might not come to work till they get paid. Although I'm not broke. But yet I worked 2 weeks and should be paid. I hope they settle this quickly. Or maybe they'll just write out paper checks and pass them out, since the computer won't put the money in our accounts.
January 28th, 2005, 07:33 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
that stinks.. I hope you get your money today!

January 28th, 2005, 07:36 AM
jen1978's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to jen1978 Send a message via Yahoo to jen1978
I would be very P.O.'d
January 28th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Mom2KRB's Avatar Veteran
The same thing happened here, right before Christmas!! Thank goodness my pay wasn't affected, but there were a whole lot of unhappy state workers that Friday. The state payroll just switched to a new program a few months ago and it has been nothing but a headache.

I hope they get your pay straightened out soon. I'd be LIVID!!

Dd - Brenna Kay 8/13/03
January 28th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We had problems all the time with our direct deposit until enough people complained and it was done away with. Hopefully it wont happen again- I know how frustrating it can be!

January 28th, 2005, 01:51 PM
holly76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to holly76
That would really suck, cause I'm usualy down to just a couple of bucks when its payday! I'm one of those people that when I get paid on monday I shop on Sunday. Bad Bad Habit!

Hope you get paid soon!
January 30th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Pay day all fixed. We got our pay Friday morning sometime. Then yesterday we got appology letters in the mail from upper management. Saying they were sorry about the mess. That they hoped they fixed the problems so this does not happen again. That if anyone wrote checks against pay. They'd pay for any over draft fees. One woman called in sick over this. Well she got so hot headed. I could see it coming. Well she tells the pregnant cook. I won't see you till after the baby is born. When I knew they both were on the schedule Friday. This Mary who called in. Called in at 2am. Told the night desk guy/security guard she was really sick. But did not say it was her diabetes acting up. Like her sugar went wild. She said it was some other sick she had. The guard says oh she sounded sick really bad. Our supervisor said she was acting the sick. As Thursday she did not look like a sick was coming on in the least. Just she made the biggest stink about pay day mess up. No one else got that upset. But who knows. She might of been sick. But if it were me as supervisor. I'd of called her up later morning. To see if she was ok. Saying I got a message you called in. Just seeing how bad you are and how many sick days you might need. That if your going to need more than today. I need to find alternate help to do you work.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search