Went on interview at hospital today

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2004, 12:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
I think the interview went good. I hope I am considered for it. They asked me a lot of questions about my skills. I think I did good at answering them. Then they asked about work. At the interview they did not have my current job. So I told them I just started a job. That I could not be to long without a pay check. But kept my options open for a better opportunity. If something better comes along. I would jump at it in a heart beat. They handed me some packet of my job description. Then explained to me about the pay and bennies available. They gave me a packet on the bennies offered. So maybe it looks good. Why would a prospective job give me all this stuff on bennnies etc. if I am not in the running for the position. Position is for Assistant Chef. This is at a rather large hospital. With shift differential for second shift and the weekend differential pay. I could be making a little over 13$ an hour starting. But if I get one of the 2 other higher starting pays of 13.40 or 15.79$ an hour with shift and weekend differentials. I could really be making some decent money. I pray this job comes my way. I like my job now. It's physical and mental work. And them standardized recipes I was suppose to use. Well them are not. Someone in the past lost them or who knows what with them. They are working on re establishing them recipes. But I gotta look out for my family. What will bring in the most money for us. This new job if offered it. They said they have the standardized recipes which is the same for all their hospitals and health care facilities. This would be a big step up. They did not say how long before I am called back with a answer about if I get the position or not.
August 10th, 2004, 06:26 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
sounds like it went good.

Keep us updated if they call you

August 10th, 2004, 12:20 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Oooooh I was wondering how it went!! I'm praying for you too, I hope it works out for you. Sounds like a great job! Good luck and let us know when you get it!!! B)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search