Daytime Talk Shows

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you watch? What do you think?

I'm always left wondering... Uh, If you're gonna sleep around, even once, why would you go fly out to go on a talk show to take a lie detector test when you know you're gonna fail?
I mean, they sit there and boohoo I love you I didn't blah blah blah and then the results come back and these people look surprized!!!
They must pay these people that go on these shows lots of $$ b/c I can't imagine doing this..

Anyone know of anyone who went on a talk show?

I also like the paternity test ones.. I'm 1000000% sure he's the father, and he's not, or they test 15 guys and neither one is the dad.. Its like, thats an awful lot of partners to have in a week...LOL

What do you guys think?

Becky
January 18th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
Talk shows hmmmmmm i like montel,and jerry springer lol i love a good ole stage fight hahaha as for montel i love those stories where he makes a little child or family happy if they loose everything due to an accident or something.it makes me cry and then i feel really good b/c a family got help.
January 18th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Heavenly's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
I also like the paternity test ones.. I'm 1000000% sure he's the father, and
he's not, or they test 15 guys and neither one is the dad.. Its like, thats an
awful lot of partners to have in a week...LOL

What do you guys think?

Becky[/b]

*sigh* before my friend had to get a job, we'd
watch Maury togther. we yell SKANK !!!! at the Tv.
it was such fun !

I don't watch them now.
I don't have to.

I have my own drama at home.
the women who rents the front duplex from us
is having an affair. multiple ones while her dh is at work.
so if you want drama let me know !
I can keep you posted.

January 20th, 2006, 03:55 PM
MinnesotaMommy
I can't stand watching those talk shows anymore.
January 21st, 2006, 08:50 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I only watch Dr. Phil
February 9th, 2006, 09:33 AM
alexasmum's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to alexasmum Send a message via Yahoo to alexasmum
Do you watch? What do you think?
I watch maury mostly and i cant help but laugh at the girls who are 100% sure that this guy is the father and its not and then she comes back on another show to test like ten more guys
March 30th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
UGH! No, I don't watch them. They're so stupid.

xxx

March 30th, 2006, 08:04 AM
ツMeagan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I watch maury mostly and i cant help but laugh at the girls who are 100% sure that this guy is the father and its not and then she comes back on another show to test like ten more guys[/b]
I used to watch Maury for the same reason. These stupid girls test like 12 guys and still can't find the father. How can you not know who you were sleeping with at the time of conception?! And after 12 you still can't figure it out?! Blows my mind.
I don't watch tv during the day anymore, at all. I used to, but for the past few months I don't even turn it on. I found that Emma was watching too much of it, so now we only watch tv at night. For her we put on a movie in her room during the day.
March 30th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
I watch maury mostly and i cant help but laugh at the girls who are 100% sure that this guy is the father and its not and then she comes back on another show to test like ten more guys[/b]
I used to watch Maury for the same reason. These stupid girls test like 12 guys and still can't find the father. How can you not know who you were sleeping with at the time of conception?! And after 12 you still can't figure it out?! Blows my mind.
I don't watch tv during the day anymore, at all. I used to, but for the past few months I don't even turn it on. I found that Emma was watching too much of it, so now we only watch tv at night. For her we put on a movie in her room during the day.
[/b]

Oh Meagan I just saw your siggy blinky that says "I love being pregnant"!! Girl you can keep that blinky..lol I HATE being pregnant!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search