Unsolved Mysteries....

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Jennsniffer's Avatar Super Mommy
If you could find out the truth to one unsolved mystery in the world (whether it be who killed Jean Bennet Ramsey or who is Jack the Ripper, or something that happened locally), what mystery would you want the truth to?
January 27th, 2006, 06:40 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
Why it's so dang hard to put the roll of toilet paper on the dispenser!!!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
January 27th, 2006, 06:41 PM
OMG I HATE that...my DH will TAKE the roll OFF the dispenser and put it on the freaking counter.
January 27th, 2006, 06:47 PM
lmao!!!!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
January 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I read the book on the Borden murders.. I would love to know if Lizzie Borden killed her father and stepmom or was it her sister....
January 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I'd like to know why its so difficult to pick toys up off the floor when you are done playing with them!

January 28th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Jinxcat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is such a good question!

I would like to know where Osama is!

</div>
January 28th, 2006, 02:33 PM

January 28th, 2006, 03:01 PM
I want to know what the hell happened to DB Cooper.
January 28th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to purpledragon883 Send a message via Yahoo to purpledragon883
They caught DB Cooper ... When He did it again . I seen a show on it.
January 28th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Its never been proven though.
January 28th, 2006, 06:08 PM
Taken from 2005 encyclopedia:

"Books by a half-dozen authors, including three separate tomes by ex-FBI agents, have posited theories—some serious, some spurious—about what happened to Cooper. Several men have stepped forward claiming to be Cooper, although none convincingly so. Some believe Cooper is alive and well and living on a beach in Mexico. Others say he slipped back into an obscure American life and grins like a Cheshire cat at premature reports of his demise."
January 30th, 2006, 10:07 AM
who the heck is DB Cooper? LOL

January 31st, 2006, 06:27 AM
Lisadear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Lisadear Send a message via Yahoo to Lisadear
lolol I've never heard of DB Cooper either!

I'd want to know about Jon Benet Ramsey too (poor kid) ... also back to the toilet paper dispenser ... I'd LOVE to know who keeps stealing the entire roll including paper from the dispenser and just leave it empty ALL the time!

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
MommieinNC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's an honest one for ya...

A very dear friend of our family was murdered two weeks before her high school graduation... They found her body in her car in the woods about a week after her murder.

This happened right at ten years ago... They never found out who did it... There was no known motive...

I'd just like for our friends to finally get some answers....
February 2nd, 2006, 09:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
I can't say just one thing I'd want solved. There are so many that bothered me not being solved. The Ramsey murder was a big one. Not to start a debate. I think one of the parents killed her. As I remember on the news them saying no foot prints in the snow or anything leading up to the house. Also some of the evidence was tampered with but not on purpose. Then yeah I'd like to know if Osama Binladen is alive. I think he is. A cockroach can live through a nuclear blast. Osama in my oppinion is a cockroach. Then it's been some years a little girl by us Alexis Patterson disappeared. They have not found her dead or alive.
February 4th, 2006, 04:05 AM
just some huggles to Cari ... I know what that's like sweetie ... I've had three friends BRUTALLY murdered ... two were solved though to me justice will never be served cause it was by two men ... one was on deathrow for more then five years so with some loophole he is now 'eligible' to life in prison instead and the other killed them when he was 16 so therefore he was considered a juvenile and is in life in prison (HE is the one mainly that was gruesome btw )
The third was abducted in September '05, shot five times and then beheaded ... to this day there are no leads and no one's be arrested ...

I hope that one day both your friend's family and yours get to see the day when your friend's killers are caught.

Cari

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>
February 6th, 2006, 02:38 PM
angiemoffett's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want to know what happened to a girl who graduated from a local school in Galveston. Her name was Jessica Cain. She left Bennigan's after a drama function she had been to, started heading down I45 and for some reason pulled over. Her tan ford was found the next day on the shoulder. Some witnesses say she was pulled over by a red Amigo, others say she was seen getting into it. Her purse, wallet, and all of it's contents were found in the front seat of the car.

That was 1997. She has never been found.

http://www.lrcf.net/missing/JessicaC...ssicaCain.html

February 6th, 2006, 10:59 PM
weird

February 7th, 2006, 04:59 AM
I think I saw an unsolved mystery show about that one where they believed that it's an ex cop gone bad who pulled her over ... however this has not been proven nor have they found the 'cop'

sad

xxx Lisa xxx

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search