Has anyone ordered from Ebay

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
Well last week I ordered our son a alto sax from Ebay. I used a credit card. It was through ebay from some music company. It accepted my credit card etc. for payment. I got confirmation from Pay Pal for the payment with the credit card. Of course a couple minutes after I placed the order. I get a call from fraud control of our credit card. I go through the automated system. It asks questions about the purchase just made. If it was mine etc. I punched the yes answer on the phone the purchase was mine and so on. So it was going to let the charge go through. I assumed that was it. Saturday our son recieved his brand new sax. It's as nice as they pictured it to be. I am very happy with it. Then yesterday and today I get emails saying to please submit my payment. So now I gotts check with the credit card to see if the charge went through. Besides. Companies don't usually ship before recieving a payment. I hope they work this out.
February 8th, 2005, 06:23 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Check your credit card statement and see if it posted to your CC. If it did then foward you reciept to the company you bought it from saying you already paid. If there is still a problem then contact ebay. They are great at clearing these things up. Good luck

February 8th, 2005, 07:11 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Actually you really need to contact PayPal about the situation. No matter what your credit card company did, you need to contact PayPal. I do a lot of selling and some buying on Ebay, and that sounds like something that PayPal needs to be contacted about. Ebay really cant do a lot about that, but PayPal can if money came out of your account and they are still trying to get it, or if you sent money through PayPal and they say that they didnt get it. PayPal will freeze their account until the matter is cleared.
February 10th, 2005, 05:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
It's posted to the credit card. I sent that to the company

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search