My father

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Regular
I love my father a lot and loves me too.He has raised me on his own since I was 6 years old and cares about me.He loves the gift I am giving him,a new grandson and grandaughter which he is very excited to becoming a grandpa in June.He has stepped big time and commiting to love his new grandchildren.He started raising me on his own when I was 6,my mother left and never came back.My father made the biggest decision of his life,immigrating to the United States from Germany when I was 10 and he did.He wanted a better life for him and I.I loved it when we became legal citizans.He sees I am happy,married to wonderful husband Alex for a year whom he does like.He did walk me down giving me away.My father is also supportive of my career,as a therapist working with troubled kids whom break the law and disrespect their parents saying I do a great job doing this.He saw I listened to people when I was 17 and I told him I wanted to be a Therapist working with people.He was amazed that I made my decision and became supportive of this
March 19th, 2009, 07:11 AM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
Awwww that is really lovely of your father Khloey he sounds like a really nice man xx

March 20th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Regular
My father is a very kind man and says he has his own Heidi Klum for a daughter.He says I act like her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search