Attention Nascar Fans!!!!

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Sassy5d's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do we have any nascar fans here?

Wanna have a weekly thread talking about the race?

Anyone joining fantasy leagues? (I belong to two this year, and the third is in the works!!)

I got kinda scared yesterday when I thought they were going to rain out the twin 150's!!!

I was rooting for Kenny Wallace!! I think he's a real nice guy, its a shame he didn't make it into the 500!!

What do you guys think about Johnsons team cheat? (AGAIN)

Becky
February 20th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Daytona 500 Race recap!!

Darian Grubb filled in for Chad Knauss as Jimmie Johnsons Crew chef for the 500 after Chad was ejected from the grounds...
Congrats to Jimmie fans for your win!!! (I'm guessing he passed post-race inspection?)

Ken Schrader ran a good race the entire day-with an impressive top 10 finish!!!!

Tempers were heated as Tony Stewart and Matt Kenseth swiped a lil paint several times during the race...
Matt said it was an intentional hit on lap 107 when Stewart sent his car careening into the infield... After pit stops, Kenseth came back at Stewart for a lil "love tap" that caused him to be penalized...

All and all I thought it was a pretty interesting race.. I'm glad to see my usual sunday entertainment is back!!!

Becky
February 27th, 2006, 10:01 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Kennseth is my hero!
And McMurray too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Nascar!
February 28th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Congrats to Kenseth's win at California!!
Can I just say, I think that track is REALLY boring to watch!!

Too bad about Biffle, I really thought he was going to sweep the weekend!!

Becky
March 14th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Veteran
My husband and I are big Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, and Dale Jr fans!!!
March 16th, 2006, 02:55 PM
NaynayPie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to NaynayPie
Quote:
Do we have any nascar fans here?[/b]
Growing up in rural Virginia, I had no choice but to love NASCAR Earnhardt was my favorite driver since I was 4 years old and after he died I just never picked another favorite. After getting married Dh and I decided to have high speed internet instead of cable tv so I can't watch any races, and so far I haven't found a radio station that plays the race on Sundays. But yeah, up 'til I moved to IL I either watched the race or listened to it every Sunday.

Quote:
Wanna have a weekly thread talking about the race?[/b]
Sounds good.

Quote:
Anyone joining fantasy leagues? (I belong to two this year, and the third is in the works!!)[/b]
What're those? I hope this isn't something every NASCAR fan is supposed to know! LOL

Quote:
I got kinda scared yesterday when I thought they were going to rain out the twin 150's!!!

I was rooting for Kenny Wallace!! I think he's a real nice guy, its a shame he didn't make it into the 500!!

What do you guys think about Johnsons team cheat? (AGAIN)[/b]
If he does it more than once, all the other drivers should be allowed to take turns pouring cheap beer over his head.

~Nay
March 16th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Ok.. Guess I'll start up the race recaps after Atlanta this weekend..

Oh fantasy leagues... They have them on nascar.com and yahoo.. They are free and you just pick a roster and hope you have the better drivers then others, or that your drivers are consistantly up there in the scoring.. Then if you win at the end of the season, yippee you have bragging rights!

As for Johnsons team, if I remember correctly, this is at least the 4th time that team has been caught...

Becky
March 23rd, 2006, 02:22 PM
rdhdtrue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rdhdtrue
Dale Jr is my boy!!!
March 24th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Ok I'll re-cap after Bristol....
With the Atlanta rain delay and then I thought that race was just boring and not note-worthy...

Congrats to Kasey Khane #9 and all his fans on his Atlanta win!!!

Becky

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search