Couples......

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2004, 10:47 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was watching a movie this morning.....

In the movie a man came to his wife. Telling her how much he loved her. Then told her he wanted them to have an open marraige.See other people. But, still stay husband & wife. The woman lost it! After all was said and done. She ended up divorcing him in the end of the movie.

My Question to all of you is............What would you say or do if your husband came to you and said that he wanted an open marraige?

August 15th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by tamw402004@Aug 15 2004, 12:47 PM
I was watching a movie this morning.....

In the movie a man came to his wife. Telling her how much he loved her. Then told her he wanted them to have an open marraige.See other people. But, still stay husband & wife. The woman lost it! After all was said and done. She ended up divorcing him in the end of the movie.

My Question to all of you is............What would you say or do if your husband came to you and said that he wanted an open marraige?</span>

<span style="color:green">I could never see that happening .......But, to answer the question~~~
I would freak out!!! Then I would tell him he has mistaken me for another kind of woman! I guess it would be divorce court next!

August 15th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Carol
I don't think that would happen, since I don't share my toys and neither does he. But, if he were to have a complete brain fart and ask, I'd say sure...then "open" the door and boot his butt out.
August 15th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carol@Aug 15 2004, 12:53 PM
I don't think that would happen, since I don't share my toys and neither does he. But, if he were to have a complete brain fart and ask, I'd say sure...then "open" the door and boot his butt out.
LOL Funny way to put it Carol!

August 15th, 2004, 11:14 AM
oreokitten
I beleive that anytime if one or the other in the relationship goes off and has 'fun' with someone else it is not a good sign. I think the relationship isn't that strong then. If it were an open relationship where both of you are 'playing' with other people and are there together just adding some spice then that's ok. As long as you do it together. I hope I am making sence, lol.
August 15th, 2004, 05:56 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
no way!!!!!!

August 15th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Janelle's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Janelle Send a message via Yahoo to Janelle
I have one thing to say to that SLAP

August 15th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I Heart 4x4
No way. If Randy ever wanted an open relationship, he could have it - with someone else ... Not with me! This wouldn't happen though, so I'm not worried about it .
August 15th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Silver's Avatar Veteran
There's a similar post in the debates room....

My answer is I would not stay.

If you check out My Webpage You'll see some pics of us.
August 16th, 2004, 08:12 AM
Ma2RayPooh
haha i would probably laugh in his face and tell him he is out of his freaking mind. no way. although this would most likely NEVER happen to me since my dh is soooo much against doing stuff like that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search