What is your dream home or

Forum: The Mommy Lounge

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Mommy Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2006, 01:17 PM
housemouse's Avatar Veteran
are you already in it???

Our dream home is a log cabin. We have a nice enough house, and some great land, but it would be nice to have the cabin.
March 4th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
right now just owning my own house some day is my dream/
March 4th, 2006, 01:41 PM
nicolelogg's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ditto
March 5th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
An old 'character' home (big and all re-done) with a HUGE yard and BIG tree's. Oh to dream....
March 5th, 2006, 03:38 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
5 bedrooms..... 3+ bathrooms.... huge clawfoot tub in one, jacuzzi tub in another .... shower in the third..... big open kitchen with an island in the middle... wood cabinets ...large family room.... seperate dining area ... finished basement .... I could go on and on and on

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
March 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Veteran
I love my house... but I'm sure there is something better out there!!!!!!

We don't live in the city, but its not out in the middle of no where. We have lots of land, a huge fenced in yard, in ground pool, pool house, 2 story home with large modern kitchen, dining room, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, master suit is awesome.... we have a deck outside our room, we have a 3 car garage (attached), a tv room, formal family room, breakfast area, full finished basement, laundry room, 3 fire places (one in master bedroom, one in tv room, one in formal family room)... i could go on and on.. I love the house we have right now! But I'm sure if we looked real hard we could find something else we like better!!!!
March 7th, 2006, 02:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkpercolator
My dream home would have a larger living room. Larger bathroom and kitchen. There would be a separate shower stall from the bathtub. Just for dh to get into. He's dsabled. My kitchen would have this nice size granit or marble topped island. I'd have the new trivection stove. I'd have all the latest appliances. I'd have this really nice wrap around porch deck on the house. The house itself would be very low maintenance.
March 7th, 2006, 12:56 PM
proudjmmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think if i can just own my own house......would be better then what i have right now!!

But my dream home would be 4 or 5 rooms.....big living room, kitchen w/ lots oak cupboards and and island with Labradorite countertops, Hardwood floors throughout, large finished basement, 3 bathroom, master ensuite w/ jacuzzi.......the list keeps going.....an indoor pool.......etc!
May 20th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
a huge house with about 15-20 rooms in it. some of them as large as a gymnasium. I like big houses. I dream about them alot.
May 22nd, 2006, 07:04 AM
Amiee3's Avatar Veteran
My mom lives in a log cabin (it is nice)

My dream home is to own a home!!! (one day) hopefully these prices in California are ridiculous!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search